Gray

Dome woke up and he was still in Pavel's arm embrace. He turned to look at the alarm clock and it read 4:57am. He bit the inside of his cheek and then tried to pull away from the warm embrace but it was so firm.

The owner was so scared to let go of him. Dome felt Pavel was awake so he turned around and saw Pavel was indeed already awake.

"How long have you've been awake?" Dome asked.

"I didnt sleep because I was scared to wake up without you." Pavel said and Dome felt a pang on his chest.

"Can't you just stay and not leave me?" Pavel asked and Dome kissed him softly.

"I have to go. Be good while I'm away na?" Dome said and got out of bed as he wore his clothes.

"I am fine with just being kept in-"

"No. I already made my mind. You deserve a lot of things and I should be fair. Lets... lets stay for a lifetime Phi." Dome said and smiled at Pavel softly as he buttoned his shirt.

"Fuck..." Tears sprang from Pavel's eyes and Dome groaned.

"How am I suppose to leave with you crying like this?!" Dome zipped his pants up and then wrapped his arms around the naked male on the bed.

"I love you... I love you so much Dome Woranart." Pavel choked on his sobs and Dome exhaled softly and captured the older male's embrace.

"If you'll miss me, you can go to my penthouse--- you won't find me there but you can always sleep there anytime you want. I changed the code. Its 12-20-19." Dome said and Pavel wiped his tears and turned to look at the clock.

"December twenty one." He read the date and saw Dome was smiling softly at him.

"I'll be back... I promise to be back." Dome said and Pavel grabbed his boxers and wore it. He wrapped his arms around Dome and the younger male hugged him back.

"Hold on... I want to give you something." Dome said and took out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Go to this place on the twenty fifth of December. I ordered something for you and the boys." Dome said and Pavel nodded and made his way to the night stand and grabbed something.

"Take my heart with you." Pavel said as he made Dome wear a silver chain bracelet with a gear hanging nicely.

"Thank you... I don't know how long I'll be gone but I promise to be back. Please don't get tired of waiting na?" Dome said Pavel nodded.

Pavel grabbed the younger male's shoes and then got down so he could put it on Dome's feet.

"Classes will resume in two weeks..." Pavel said as he way tying Dome's shoe laces

"Hm."  Dome simply hummed and Pulled Pavel for another kiss.

"Do you want to eat anything?" Pavel asked and Dome smiled and shook his head.

"Babe... I have to go." Dome said and wrapped his arms around Pavel.

"I will wait for you. I promise." Pavel said and Dome chuckled.

"I changed my mind--- I am still leaving tho... If you'll get tired of waiting for me, you can always let me go but... I will always find my way back to you." Dome said and Pavel pressed a gentle kiss on Dome's forehead.

Pavel grabbed his shorts and shirt then walked Dome to the door. His eyes widened when he saw a black car was already for Dome.

"Take care of my car and my penthouse. I have to go." Dome said and smiled at Pavel before patting the older male's head.

Dome made his way inside the car and didn't even look back. The younger male released a shaky breath and then he felt the hot tears running down his pale cheeks.

"Don't mind me." Dome told the driver and the bodyguard.

Dome balled his hands and cried quietly at the backseat. He felt so bad and his heart felt really heavy.

He felt so hurt.

Pavel headed back inside and his eyes widened when he saw Dome's phone and the thick wallet.

Dome's phone alarm rang loudly and then he saw there were words flashed on the screen.

"I left my phone and wallet there purposely. I know you will call me like crazy and text me like a mad man. I know that I will answer all your calls and reply to all your messages. I will fail my mission if I were to have my phone with me and it will make me miss you like crazy. About the wallet, Use the money to buy whatever you want and keep on buying your friends lunch using my money. I may or may not be away for a year, two, three or more. Who knows. You are free to go if you're tired. I'll see you soon babe." Pavel reads the message and  he felt the tears running down his cheeks.

"Dome Woranart you fucking brat." Pavel choked and he dialed his friends numbers.

Dome's eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. His eyes were stinging and he felt like crying was still not enough. He boarded the chopper and then fastened his seat belt.

He just cried on his seat quietly as the operator was giving him questioning looks but Dome would only give them little smiled and told them not to mind him.

He arrived at the place he once called home after two hours. He got off the chopper and made his way inside the mansion.

He saw his parents and grandparents having coffee. He stood there with his bored face. His cheeks were flushed  his eyes were puffy and his nose was red. Everyone can tell he cried.

"I'll be in my room the whole day and don't come in." Dome informed his parents, grandparents and the servants coldly then he made his way inside his room upstairs.

He cried for more and plopped himself on the bed. He just arrived but he already missed the older male like crazy.

He also knew he might not come back to Pavel because of the situation. He felt like a mess and he shut all the curtains which made his room really dark.

He made his way to the closet and changed into a pair of shorts. He didn't even bother to wear a shirt.

He hugged himself as he prayed to the all gods and buddhas that nobody will mess with Pavel and his friends while he was away.