ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

I woke up and get ready for shool just like how I do it every single day. I then went downstairs, grabbed an apple and walked out of the house to go to school.

Since its still early, I decided to drop by at the cafe nearby to buy a drink. I went inside the shop and was greeted by very friendly employees who I greets back politely. I ordered a frappe and took a seat at the table near the window and waited for my order. I got my order and went out then continue my journey to school.

While walking, I saw bts not too far from me walking to school.

"Oh shit, they better not see me. Cuz I don't want to deal with their girls aka queenkas this early"

I then wore my hoodie on and brisk walk towards the school and to where my locker is. While I am getting my stuff from my locker, I heard someone shout my name.

" Eunha!!" Someone shouted.

I looked and to where the sound came from and was shocked to see bts.

"Holy --- not today *groans* I just want to have a peaceful day" I mumbled to myself.

"Leave me alone!!" I yelled at them before quickly shutting my locker and run to my classroom.

Yoongi's Pov :

"Eunha!!"I shouted at her when I saw her.

She looked towards our direction and when she saw us she paled and quickly closed her locker and ran but not before yelling at us.

"Leave me alone!!" She yelled.

"What the hell is wrong with her? " I asked. The boys looked at me quite amused at what just happened.

"Woah hyung, she is the first girl who ignored you." jungkook said amused.

"yeah hyung, she is the first girl who didn't fall for you and your charm" V said.

"Not to mention, she's the only one who have the guts to talk back at you" Rm said.

"And that made me more curious about her. She is different from other girls that I encountered" I told them.

"Eyy yoongi , you sound like you like her" Jin teasingly said while nudging at my shoulder.

"Well, what if I do like her?" I said and smirked.

"Anyways, let's just go to class before we end up late and get a detention" I said changing the topic right away.

We went to our classroom and I saw eunha sitting at the back so I went towards her and sat beside her.

"What the? Why are you seating here?" she asked me annoyed.

"Because I want to. You should be thankful because girls would be jealous of you" I looked at her with a smile.

"You---" She was about to reply when the door opened and our teacher came inside.

"shush! The teacher is here" I whispered to her.

She just sighed and put her attention to the teacher and I did the same too.

~Time skip~
× Lunch time ×

Still Yoongi's Pov:

I fixed my things and I saw eunha about to go out too so I decided to approach her.

"Hey Eunha?" I asked her.

"What do you want this time Yoongi? " she replied timidly.

"Why don't you seat with us, Bts for lunch? " I asked her while quietly wishing that she would agree.

" Thanks for the offer but I can't, I'm sorry" she said while looking down.

"Why? Is there something wrong? Is it because of how I acted in the past few days?" I asked deflated.

"Just--just leave me alone please. I don't want to be in more crazy situations than I have already been" She told me.

"But--" I was cut of her by her.

"I---I have to go,Sorry" She said and ran away.

I sighed and walk to the cafeteria to meet with the others.

"Am I growing feelings for her? No it can't be. I am someone who doesn't believe in love"I said in my mind convincing myself.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟮 / 𝟮𝟭