The 1st Mission

"Jungwoo?" Minseo asked but he didn't even bother looking at her. "Jungwoo?!" She asked again, louder this time.

"Yes?!"

Jungwoo flinched, panicked.

Minseo let the flowers she was holding on a table and came closer to him.

"Are you ok Jungwoo?" She asked and placed her hand on his shoulder. "You look very troubled today. Did something happen?"

Jungwoo laughed awkwardly and placed on a shelf the vase he was holding.

"Of course not!" He answered immediately. "Everything is fine!"

He tried to reassure her, as convincingly as he could.

Minseo didn't believe him. She knew that something was off, but she knew as well that Jungwoo wasn't going to tell her what it was.

"Ok then..."

She said and left from his side, focusing on her work again.

"Erm....Minseo?"

Jungwoo asked and the girl looked at him.

"Yes?"

"I have to leave earlier today...I'm sorry, something urgent came up."

"Oh sure...it's fine. When are you leaving?"

"Around 2 at noon."

Minseo furrowed her eyebrows, that was very strange of him. Jungwoo never left the shop that early. This emergency seemed very serious.

"Sure...no problem."

She said and Jungwoo tried to smile. His lips were trembling even if it was barely visible and his heart was beating fast. But he had to do this. Even if he didn't want to.

--

"Hey man."

Yuta said as he brought the cup he was holding to his lips.

"Yes?"

Doyoung asked while typing on his computer.

"Do you think Simon has called anyone?"

"Hmm..." Doyoung paused. "I don't think so. I mean we promised to call each other in case anything happens, and no one has called anyone yet. If Simon did actually call someone then why would the person keep it to themselves?"

"I don't know..." Yuta continued. "But maybe Simon told them to not say it?"

"Maybe...But why would he tell them not to?" Doyoung wondered. "There's no way we are going to find who Simon is just by using the missions as a clue."

"What if they are all related to each other? Like us for example."

"You're right...but it would be stupid to do that, I mean it doesn't make any sense. Why would Simon want to get caught?"

Doyoung asked.

"I don't know..." Yuta admitted. "Do you think that Simon is only one person?"

"We can't be sure about anything at this point. But if he is only one person then he is very clever...at least for now."

"Yeah...do you suspect anyone?"

Yuta asked.

"No, but I don't trust anyone as well. Anyone could be Simon."

"Do you think that if we find Simon we can stop the game?"

"Definitely." Doyoung answered. "But we have to wait, and see what happens. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do yet."