Jungwoo is-

A/n: Please before reading this chapter read the disclaimers in the first one (Disclaimers & Introduction) if you haven't already.

This chapter contains: violence, murder and death

--

"Hello Johnny, I'm Simon and this is your 1st mission."

Johnny's expression changed from annoyance to fear and anxiety.

"What?"

"You heard me Johnny Seo, this is your 1st mission and the 8th one in total."

8th one in total? So his suspicions were right. Of course others did missions without sharing them, it was only understandable and expected. Soon his sudden fear disappeared and Johnny returned back to his normal self.

"I don't care who you are." He said. "Neither I care about this stupid game. There's no way you can actually kill me and you wouldn't dare to do it, because as you stated in the beginning you know us, so that means you know who I am. I'm going to track this phone and just stop this ridiculous prank, you had your fun but it needs to stop."

"I would recommend you to not try and find this phone Johnny, because you will just waste your time." Simon advised him and continued. "If you don't complete the mission you will have to face the consequences I mentioned in the beginning and I doubt that you want to die. You value your life too much to do so."

Johnny chuckled sharply. "Sure Simon, because apparently you know more things about myself than I do right?"

Johnny asked and heard Simon laugh. "No matter who you try to be Johnny Seo you're just a human, don't forget that. But I'm sure you actually remember this." Simon said. "Human. Isn't this the way you wanted everyone to view you? As a human?"

Johnny felt angry. How could he know about this? Not even once in his entire life he had shared this exact thought of his with anyone. "How do you know this? Who are you?"

"I'm Simon, and your first mission is to accept Jungwoo's invitation." Simon answered. "You have until tomorrow to complete this mission. Good luck Johnny."

And he hung up.

"Arghhh!" Johnny threw his phone forcefully on the bed. "What the hell..." He asked without waiting for any reply.

He run his hands through his hair and breathed loudly. He got up from his bed and left his laptop on the mattress. This was frustrating. This couldn't be real...how could Simon know so personal things about him? It was just impossible!

If he knew about this what else did he know? Did he know about his past? Did he know more of his thoughts?

He really needed to know...

Actually he didn't need to know. He had to find Simon and stop this nonsense.

With one fast move he took his phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Come on...answer..." He said and finally the other person picked it up.

"Hell-"

"Hey Jungwoo, I actually changed my mind. Let's meet up."

"Oh...ok...did something hap-"

"None of your business. Let's just get this over with, where do you want to meet up?"

"I was thinking about the small forest...outside of the town...but if you have any other place in mind you can ju-"

"Whatever."