4th Mission: Completed

A/n: Please before reading this chapter make sure to read the Disclaimers in the first chapter ( Disclaimers & Introduction) if you haven't already.

This chapter contains: murder and death.

--

"Grandmaa!!"

The little boy shouted and run towards her direction while holding a book. He was very young, around 5 years old. His hair was messy and fluffy and the small child had big, beautiful shiny eyes. This was the most distinct characteristic of his, his sparkly eyes. They were full of happiness, pure joy, a thing that instantly made the people around him smile too. He wanted to be able to make others happy, because if the people around him were happy, he felt happy too.

At least back then.

Under his right arm there was a book. "Grandma!! I want you to read me a book!!" He shouted cheerfully and entered the kitchen, finally seeing his grandma smiling back to him.

"Did you call me Haechan?"

The old lady asked with a small smile. This was how his grandma called him. 'Haechan', a nickname he decided to keep later on.

"Yes!!" The boy pouted and made an angry face. "I want you to read me a story!" He said and gave the book to his grandma.

"Of course Haechan."

She agreed and both of them made their way towards the living room.

"Hmm...'The wolf and the seven young goats.'" The lady smiled. "Haechan, I have already read this book to you many times, why don't you pick another one?"

"Because this is my favorite!" The little boy stated." Also!" He continued. "In the end the mother of the little lamps returns and saves them. Do you think mum will come back too?"

The woman tried her best not to frown, but the kid could tell, that her smile became a little sad.

"Grandma no! I don't mean that I don't love you!! I love you very much...but I just miss mum as well..."

But this wasn't the reason the old lady got sad. "It's ok Haechan I know you miss your mum..." She said and caressed the little boy's hair. "She will come back don't worry."

"Really?!"

The old lady nodded, but she wasn't very sure.

"Will dad come to see me too?"

"Probably."

"How is mum and dad? Have you seen them granny? Do they have brown hair and eyes like me?"