5th Mission: Completed

Heavy breathes escaped from the boy's mouth. He didn't know what time it was 23.00? Maybe midnight? He really couldn't tell. He just kept running in the dark city, having as a companion only the flickering street lights and the weak moonlight. It was dangerous for him to walk, actually run, around the city at this time but he didn't care. Why would he?

On his right hand was attached his phone. His left hand was moving up and down, allowing him to run kinda faster.

He finally arrived at the park. His feet automatically stooped.

A guy started walking towards him. "I'm sorry for calling you..." He quietly apologized. "But...it's just...I really didn't know who else to call..."

The boy was breathing heavily, resting both of his hands on his thighs. "It's...it's fine..." He said. And it really was, his friend wasn't bothering him. "Just...woo...." He breathed out heavily. "Give me a second..."

The man in front of him chuckled, even though on the inside he was slowly dying, getting eaten up by anxiety.

"Ok..." The boy said. "I'm fine now...you can talk Mark."

"Thank you for coming Haechan...I am really, really sorry for calling you. I know that probably your parents must be worried sick that you left the house around this tim-"

The boy laughed and patted the man's shoulder. "Trust me...when I say it's fine...they couldn't care less anyway."

Mark didn't quite understand what Haechan meant, but behind the boy's beautiful smile. The emotion that was hiding was pain.

"What happened?"

"Erm..." Mark hesitated. "Simon called me."

Haechan's expression changed. He was shocked after hearing these words. What if the mission was something dangerous? He wanted to know the mission but was afraid to ask.

"He told me to sabotage my father's hotel. You know mess up some bookings and things like that."

Haechan sighed relieved.

"I know it sounds easy but...I don't know I still feel scared." Mark admitted. "I have until tomorrow to finish the mission."

"The mission has a deadline?!"

"Apparently yes...also I'm doing the 5th mission..."

"5TH MISSION?!"

Mark nodded.

"At least..." Haechan began. "At least your mission is not life-threatening Mark...it could be way worse."

"I know..." Mark looked at the ground.

Haechan didn't find the mission very serious, but he could tell that it was hard for Mark. "Hey." He said and touched his shoulder. "It's going to be alright." He smiled.

Mark smiled back.

"Thank you for calling me."

Haechan said.

"Thank you for coming." Mark replied. "Come on, I will drive you home."

"You have a car? Ahh man you're so cool!" He said cheerfully, trying to ease up the tension.

Mark chuckled. "Also Haechan...can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Please don't tell the others."

--

Kim Doyoung:
Ok. Guys please take this seriously. We need to know all of the missions for a reason. They may be somehow connected and we need to find Simon. I know that not all of us talk to each other and maybe some of us lost contact, that's why I suggest organising another meet up, to talk, about this game. Or maybe even our lives, how are we doing so far. Maybe if we bond, it will be easier for us to cooperate. Let's meet again on Sunday, at the same café. Please show up.