Stop this game.

*The next morning*

The loud sound and buzz of a notification appearing on the computer screen, made Doyoung suddenly open his eyes. His upper body got up abruptly from the desk he was laying at, causing the man to close his eyelids again, in order to stabilize the way he breathed.

His chest moved quickly up and down, hence why Doyoung had one of his hands placed upon it. After some time, he felt more relaxed and that's when his eyes fell on the hour that was written with pixelated letters on the computer screen.

"10.30. a.m."

"Huh?" Doyoung exclaimed confused and furrowed his eyebrows. "That's strange..." He pointed out and got up from the chair.

Usually Yuta would wake him up earlier, but...maybe he was still asleep?

Doyoung then remembered the note Yuta had left the night before.

Did he...return after taking care of that emergency?

"Yuta...?" He asked.

No answer.

"Yuta you're scaring me...Yuta!" His voice came out louder than before, and the man started searching all around the house in order to find him. "Yuta?! Yuta where are you?"

He was starting to get slightly panicked. A lot of possible negative scenarios crossed his mind but he didn't want to pay any attention to them. He didn't want to believe that something bad had happened to him.

Just then his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Doyoung asked.

"Doyoung?! Omg thank god you answered the phone. I was starting getting worried."

Doyoung pouted confused. "Worried? Why what happened?"

"You..." Taeil took a long pause. "You don't know?"

"I don't know what? Taeil you're scaring me, is everything alright?"

Taeil didn't want to answer this question. If he had the option to not deliver the bad news to Doyoung he would pick it, but now there was no way he could get out of this situation. "Doyoung first of all...I need you to promise me that you will keep calm." He told him. "Because what you're about to hear..." The man stopped talking and breathed in heavily, the sentence he was about to form felt difficult. "Might...surprise you...in...a very negative way." The more he talked, the more he struggled to get the words out of his mouth.

"Taeil...what happened?"

"It's..." Taeil sighed.

"What is it?!"

"It's about Yuta, Doyoung he..." A small and intense pause followed. "He is dead..."

Doyoung didn't answer. He stood still but tried to make sure that what he heard was in fact correct. "Wh...what?"

"Yuta is dead Doyoung." Taeil said again, this time more bluntly.

A moment of silence followed and Taeil started to get scared. "Doyoung...?" He asked hesitantly. "Are you still there?"

But Doyoung didn't even listen to this question. The noise entered his one ear and got out of the other. He didn't want to hear anything else. In the end...he couldn't save Yuta. But even if he tried to reject it...this was the truth. This was...the reality.

It felt like something inside him broke. A wound that could not be healed.

Jungwoo was dead.

Sicheng was dead.