2nd mission: Completed

A/n : Please, before reading this chapter read Disclaimers & Introduction (1st chapter) if you haven't already.

*This chapter contains murder and death.*

--

"This is my WHAT?!"

Taeil asked surprised.

"This is your first mission Moon Taeil."

"So this one is not a recorded message..."

Taeil thought.

"It's your first mission, but the second one in total."

"Second one?"

"One of your teammates already did a mission. But now it's your turn, you have to kill the person who wronged you, the man who made your life miserable, the reason that made you accepted my invitation. You have to kill Lee Jungsik."

Taeil froze when he heard the mission.

"Hey, do you think this is funny?! Are you having fun making us play this game?! You sick fucker!!"Taeil shouted, his whole body was shaking from fear and rage. Kill someone? This was way too much. "How can you even ask me to do something like that?!"

"Taeil. Remember I'm only trying to help you fulfill your wishes-"

"Do you really think that deep down I want to!-" Taeil took a deep breath and lowered his voice, to prevent anyone else from hearing the next question. "Kill a person?!" He whispered loudly.

"I promised that by the end of this game you will have everything you ever wished for. If you don't want to do this mission you will have to face the consequences."

Taeil clenched his fist and held tightly his new phone.

"You are sick."

He said, putting a small amount of force in every word that left his mouth.

"As I said you have to kill Lee Jungsik. You have until midnight to finish the mission."

"Midnight?!"

This time Taeil shouted. That was impossible to accomplish.

"Yes midnight. I will send you the address where you can find Lee Jungsik."

"You..."

"Good luck on your first mission Taeil."

And the call ended.

When the phone closed Taeil couldn't even move. How was he supposed to murder someone...what kind of game was this?

His throat felt dry and his bones were aching. He wanted to scream, but in the end, he had to do it.

It was the only way he could stay alive.

--

*Kim Doyoung added Lee Taeyong, Dong Sicheng +7 others in the group chat.*