The brightest star

"We're here Mr. Seo." Johnny's personal driver announced and stopped the car.

"Unfortunately." The man's boss exhaled discreetly under his breath, but his voice wasn't quiet enough to go unnoticed by him.

"Wh...what did you say Mr. Seo?" He stuttered.

"I said what I said." Johnny answered, exiting the car. "Ah, before I go." He tilted his body and looked at the driver. "When is Hana arriving? She is late..." A long sigh escaped from his lips before finishing the sentence. "as always."

"I...I don't know Mr. Seo...she is probably on her way!"

"Tsk..." Johnny clicked his tongue. "Right...well whatever I'm going in, call her and tell her that when she gets here she better not attend the-"

"Not attend what?" A familiar female voice asked behind Johnny.

"Hana." He announced apathetically. "You're late."

"No I'm not." She smiled confidently. "You're the one who is early again see?" Hana pointed out and showed Johnny her phone screen.

"She is right." Johnny thought but he would never admit that openly. "Whatever let's just head in."

"As you please Mr. Seo." She smiled and followed next to him, both of them entering the hotel.

"I hate this man Hana." Johnny whispered to the woman.

"Who?" She asked clueless. "Mr. Lee?"

"Yes."

"Why though? He seems like a very polite and honest man."

Johnny chuckled. "Really Hana? Is that how you think of him?"

"What did this man do to you Johnny? Told you that you're wrong?" She laughed, teasing him.

The man laughed back annoyed. But even if Johnny wasn't the best man alive, he knew how to detect people similar to him. And Mr. Lee...was inarguably worse than Johnny. He could sense it. The way he spoke about other people...the way he always tried to put the blame on others when he was the one at fault...

Johnny didn't spend a lot of time with him to know these things. He was just good at reading people, he had to after all, this was a part of his job. Unconsciously, all people, gave away their true self, their true motives in one way or another, most times without realizing it.

Clumsy, small actions, that Johnny was observant enough to distinguish.

"Maybe you're right Hana." Johnny said. "But..." He paused and smiled ostentatiously. "You can't deny the fact that he is late this time."

A small chuckle escaped from her. "You're right..."

Johnny smiled and looked behind the woman's back. In the reception desk wasn't...the boy he always found there.

Where could he be?

Mark wasn't there this time.

"Excuse me for a second Hana."

"Is there something wrong?" The woman asked, taken aback from Johnny's statement, but he had already left, before she could even finish her sentence.

He headed towards the reception desk and started talking to the girl that stood behind it.

"Hello." He said.

"Good morning sir how can I help you?"

"Can I ask where is your colleague?"

"My..." The girl looked troubled. "My colleague?"

"Yes." Johnny insisted. "A boy in his early twenties I guess...his name is Lee Mark."