The End.

"S...Sicheng?!" Doyoung's voice trembled as he pronounced these words. He couldn't believe in his eyes.

The man he thought that was dead...was now standing in front of him.

But Sicheng's expressions remained neutral. He just stood upright, in front of Doyoung, both of his hands buried inside his pockets.

"Wh...why?" Doyoung asked and started walking closer to him. "Sicheng...why did you do this?"

The man looked down and then at him again. He opened his mouth to talk. "I can't tell you."

"Wh...what?!" Doyoung shouted. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU..." He stopped in order to catch his breath, he needed to calm down but couldn't. Not in this situation. "YOU KILLED AMOST EVERYONE! YOU DESTROYED EVERYONE'S LIVES...AND THE ONLY THING YOU ARE ABLE TO SAY IS THAT YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME SICHENG?!"

"Doyoung..." The man said. "Did I really do everything you're blaming me for?"

"Wh...what?"

"In order to reach the end of this game...you have to find the truth." Sicheng said. "And in order to find the truth..." His gaze met Doyoung's. "You have to be honest with yourself."

The man's eyes widened. He did not want to believe that.

He was honest with himself...what was he talking about?

This couldn't be it...he had finally learned the truth...

Right?

Doyoung turned around and started running towards the door he was going to open moments earlier.

"Find the truth..."

No, he...he had already acknowledged the truth right?

The door opened loudly, after hitting forcefully the wall next to it.

Doyoung entered the room. Everything had to be there.

He just had to turn on the lights in order to look in front of him...

Yes. Then he would call the police, explain the situation to them and arrest Sicheng...

"I never craved for anything..."

"I didn't accept this invitation because I wanted to..."

"I never wished for anything..."

"I wasn't playing the game because I wanted to..."

"Right...?"

Doyoung's hands trembled. He gulped harshly and lowered his hand.

He didn't want to turn on the lights.

He didn't want to look at what was in this room...

Because he feared...that the truth he would face wasn't going to be the one he wanted to.

"In order to reach the end of this game...you have to find the truth."

But...

The truth...

What was the truth really?

"Have you ever thought...that maybe some of us...actually want to play this game?"

No...

It couldn't be...

"I know who Simon is!"

"What would you do...if I told you...that I know who Simon is?"

But everyone who knew the truth...

Died...

He finally understood...

He finally knew who Simon really was.

Doyoung exited the room he had entered earlier and closed slowly the door behind him.

He looked around...

Sicheng wasn't there anymore...

Because he finally...

Knew the truth...

The cold air started to hit mercilessly his body and Doyoung smiled. He let a salty tear escape from his eyes...the game had finally ended...

The game had ended for everyone...

Sicheng wasn't Simon...

Simon was...

"It's too late now..." He said. "But I regret everything."

Them.

~We have finally reached the end of Simon's Game!

I just wanted to say thank you. Like my words literally can't describe how much you guys mean to me. I love you all so much like😭🤧🤧 if it wasn't for you I don't know if I could have made it this far. Your votes and comments made my day. I want to say thanks for your support and for reading my story.

This was a loooong ass ride. At first I planned on writing around 40-50 chapters but oh well👀.

I know that the ending probably wasn't what you expected and that it maybe wasn't clear enough. That's why I will post an explanation chapter later today to explain... basically everything...

Thank you for everything ❤️❤️❤️~