"Goodbye."

~

"Then you can change your life...on your own."

Taeil's eyes widened when he heard this statement. That thing had actually never crossed his mind. But was it possible?

Could he really...still change his life?

With what was going on possibly not. He couldn't alter the events of the everyday reality he was facing, as long as the game was still continuing. But when would it stop...?

Maybe when he reached the end. Then, only then everything would return back to normal.

At least that's what he thought.

Or what he wanted to believe.

"You're right..." The man smiled to Dahye and rubbed the back of his neck, before asking. "Dahye can you do me a favor?"

The girl raised one of her eyebrows. "Sure..." She answered confused, but then added: "Well it depends."

Taeil chuckled. "I have something to do tomorrow morning. I was wondering if you could cover up for me."

~

"This has to be the place..." The man announced under his breath and looked at the building in front of him.

He couldn't tell if this skyscraper was too large, or if it felt so enormous, just because he looked way too small in front of it. Taeil felt himself gradually shrinking into the deep shadow of the building, his presence getting shallowed more and more in the grand appearance of it.

He felt microscopic.

Maybe because he actually was.

After a long wait he breathed out again, finally exhaling a large amount of oxygen that had been stuck in his throat. He needed to step forward, but for some reason his legs hesitated to move. This place was so... elegant. All of the people that dared to step inside or outside of it, were dressed formally, but this small detail didn't cross his mind.

How should he be dressed?

But Taeil couldn't change that now so he stepped forward, entering the immense building.

The times where Taeil was completely nervous or anxious were awfully rare. But for some reason when he stood in front of the secretariat, his throat got dry and he gulped nervously.

"Hello." Taeil said and the woman looked at him.

"Hello sir." She replied. "How can I help you?"

"I'm...I'm here to meet Johnny Seo..." He answered, slightly feeling more pressed.

"May I know your name sir?"

"Oh...yes, it's Taeil. Moon Taeil." He announced and deep down he hoped that this small interrogation would reach an end.

"Oh, of course." The woman smiled. "Mr. Seo is waiting for you, his office is on the 3rd floor. You will find it easily once you get there."

"Thank you." He smiled and headed towards the elevator.

He couldn't find the reason he felt so nervous, neither why his feelings were so hatred when it came to Johnny.

Was it because the man was arrogant and rude or maybe...

because he had everything that Taeil could wish for?

--

"Doyoung..." Yuta nudged his shoulder. "Doyoung..." The man was sleeping on his bed for once, and Yuta tried his best to wake him up.