Do you think...

"Where are you going?" Doyoung asked as he noticed the other man wearing his coat.

"I'm leaving." Yuta answered and smiled innocently.

Doyoung only rolled his eyes. "I meant...where."

"To talk to Haechan's parents." He replied. "You know, no one else obviously is available or willing to go so-"

"Yuta!" Doyoung shouted abruptly, interrupting the other man. "You have been way too carefree these days. Do you forget about something very important?"

Yuta pursed his lips and raised one of his brows. "What?"

"YOU ARE A FUGITIVE YUTA!" Doyoung's patience started decreasing rapidly. "How..." He sighed and run one of his hands through his hair. "How can you even forget about that?"

Yuta smiled. "I remember Doyoung." He announced. "It's just..." A small moment of silence followed as the man tried to collect his thoughts. "I just want to forget about it...live a normal life...without boundaries..." His smile disappeared. "If you remember...I told you that even when I was free I couldn't do that."

The other man fell silent. He did in fact remember all the things Yuta had told him, as well the reason he ended up in jail.

"Fine..." Doyoung exhaled slowly. "You can go."

Yuta smiled again. "I knew you would agree." He said and turned around, tilting his head to look at Doyoung for one last time. "And don't worry about me too much. I will be fine." He announced while opening the door, finally exiting Doyoung's house.

"I hope so..." Doyoung muttered. "I hope so..."

--

Yuta was currently on a bus, and only after he stepped out of Doyoung's house, did he realize how cold the weather in fact was. The atmospheric air was dry, completely arid, and when it landed harshly on his face, the man felt as if someone was hitting him, leaving small slits on his sensitive skin.

Thankfully, when he got on this vehicle, the unpleasant feeling stopped, but he knew, that once he was going to get off of it, the annoying sensation would return once again.

His mind was occupied only by one thought at the moment. "He was lying." He knew he was in fact lying to everyone else around him, even to himself. But it was because he knew the truth, the ugly reality behind this game, he knew who Simon wa-

The bus stopped and Yuta realized that he had finally reached his destination. Fixing his coat, he got off the bus and started heading to Haechan's house.

After some minutes of walking, he stood outside of a building, a small one. Just to be sure that he was at the right place, he took the phone out of his left pocket and checked the address again.

"That's the place."

He thought and rang the bell.

"Hello?" A woman opened the door after some seconds and Yuta smiled.

"Hello madam." He said.

"Ummm...excuse me but do I know you sir?" She asked confused.

Yuta chuckled. "I don't think so but let me introduce myself, I'm Nakamoto Yuta. "He said stretching his hand.

The lady shook his hand. Only a small part of the door was open as the weather was cold and the woman had no intend to let a stranger into her house.

"I'm going to get straight to the point." Yuta said, his smile disappearing, but reappearing again. "I know that this may sound strange but I was one of your son's frie-"