I know everything...

The young boy was holding a wooden airplane in his hands. It was blue, and only the propeller was different from the rest of it, painted on a dark shade of gray.

"Fsshhh..." The little boy made fake sound effects with his mouth. "Watch out passengers...as it seems our airplane has entered a thunderstorm, please put on your seatbelts and don't panic."

The little boy started running slightly on the pavement he and his father were walking, pretending as if the game he was playing was real, and he was the one controlling the airplane and the weather. "Aghhh we're going to crash!!" He said in a high-pitched voice, mimicking one of the passengers.

His father smiled as he watched his son playing with the small colorful airplane. "Hey captain!" He called out his son.

"Yes?"

The little boy asked innocently and turned around to face his father. His hair was messy and completely black but because of the dark sky you wouldn't be able to see it.

"I thought you were a good pilot, are you seriously going to let your airplane crash?"

He asked him and his son made an angry face. "Of course not! All the passengers will land safely!" He answered strictly to his father.

The man smiled and messed up the boy's hair. "Heyyy not my hair!!" He complained.

"So..." His father took the airplane. "Hey!" His son shouted and tried to get it back, but his father was too tall for him to reach it. "Are you going to become a pilot when you grow up?"

"Of course and I'm going to be a pilot!" The boy announced proudly. "I will buy a huuuge airplane and I will drive it soo high to the sky that we're going to surpass the clouds and visit mum." The child answered and showed his dad the sky, pointing farther than the moon and the stars.

The smile on his father's face started to slowly disappear. "Sure you will Doyoung..." He handed the wooden toy back to his son and continued walking.

"Dad! You said that the man that lives on the sky needed to take mum with him...couldn't he take someone else? We want mommy back!"

The kid complained.

"Hmm...he took mum for a reason Doyoung."

"Why?"

"Imagine that you're standing in front of a garden, full of flowers..."

"Ok..."

"Which flowers do you pick? The beautiful ones or the ugly ones?"

"The ugly ones!" The boy announced immediately.

"The ugly ones?" His father laughed.

"Yeah, the ugly flowers don't belong in my garden."

The man laughed even harder. "However Doyoung...your mother was one of the beautiful ones..." His father said and smiled nostalgically.

"You mean that...mum was a flower?!" The boy asked confused.

"No...haha...I don't mean that..." The man stalled. "Let's go back home, what do you say buddy?"

"Yes dad!"

And the man took his son's hand.

The little boy would fly to the sky one day and meet his mother. He would tell her that he now had an airplane, and could take her back home with him. They could be together now, like they were in the past. Everything was easy, if he wanted something he could achieve it.