Night of the Hunters (3)

Click on the arrow beside the YouTube video to see pic of Elyria!

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

Third Pov

"Thanks to you, everyone's dead. Over three hundred innocent LycanWings, who just wanted to live in peace and happiness, are now nothing but crazy, bloodthirsty monsters or cold corpses, buried six feet under. You killed my first love, my best friend, and my adoptive parents- all in the name of your so-called love." Elyria spat, her blood-red eyes glowing like the fires of Nifelheim.

"But I do love you. I've loved you and only you for the last two centuries." Steinheim argued.

"No. You're just obsessed with me, and the power that I have as the last Royal LycanWing."

Elyria stated, hate dripping off of her voice.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we'll be taking our leave."

FOOM

She burst into blue flames, the boat starting to catch on fire. And at the same moment, we could hear Hiccup and Snotlout raging destruction outside, in an attempt to save us. The boat rocked violently, the Dragon Hunters moving to the deck in order to combat the two dragons outside.

"You guys get your dragons!! I'll hold these two off!!" Elyria called out, unfurling her wings to block Ryker and Stein from leaving the room.

The room was slowly but surely filling with black smoke, hot red flames licking up the walls of the boat. A sinister smirk crawled up her lips as she silently watched Ryker and Stein struggle.

"You're going to kill us?" Stein asked.

"Of course. One's a piece of scum who likes to cage and sell dragons, and the other is a dangerous serial killer with an unhealthy obsession." She said, shrugging.

"Wait- *cough cough* Elyria-"

She closed and locked the door behind her, melting the handle so that they wouldn't be able to open it. She could hear the worried voices of her friends calling out for her outside, her steps quickening.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

When Astrid, the twins, and Fishlegs managed to get outside with their dragon, they noticed how Hiccup and Snotlout had dressed their dragons with Whispering Death Scale Armour. After a moment of relief and greetings, the group started to destroy the rest of the fleet- only to notice that a certain albino girl was missing. Hiccup circled Ryker's boat, anxiously waiting for Elyria's appearance.

CRASH

Of course, the worry was short-lived. Elyria came rushing out of the burning boat, coughing. She scanned the blue skies in search of Hiccup, not noticing the said male approaching her behind him.

"WAH"

"Gotcha!!"

He snatched her off of the boat, hugging her small body tightly. Elyria gladly returned the hug, burying her face into the crook of his neck. Even though they had been apart only for a little while, she had missed him dearly. She loved being in his arms, feeling his warmth spread through her body. Due to the fact that she was half-dragon, her body temperature was quite a bit lower compared to humans. She liked being warm- but she also loved being with the guy that she cherished.

The Gang was safely back together, everyone flying through the skies once again. Elyria was riding with Hiccup, her arms wound around his waist. The two were positively glowing with happiness.

"Wait. Did I miss something? Is it just me?" Snotlout asked, gesturing to Elyria and Hiccup with a disapproving look.

"We all have stories to catch up on, Snotlout," Astrid said.

"First things first. It's great to have everyone back safe and sound. And El and I are officially together." Hiccup announced, bringing a new surge of excitement and chaos among the group.

"You can't get together with someone that has a fiance!!" Ruffnut objected.

"You have a fiance?!" Hiccup yelled, looking back at Elyria with a bewildered face.

"Uh-uh. He's my ex-fiance. And he's probably dead since I just locked him and Ryker in a burning, sinking boat."

"You killed your ex-fiance? Remind me to not get on your bad side," Tuffnut replied, grimacing.

The group flew back to the Edge, about to deal with a mass of new information. Of course, the most shocking would probably be Elyria's past- and how her life was entwined with Steinheim's. But that story can wait. For now.

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

I know, shorter chap- but online school's back, and it's a bitch. Though I do like having something to do other than stare at my screen, trying to come up with ideas for my sixty-something number of stories (LOL).

Question for you, my dear readers: Do you think Steinheim survived? If he did, then what do you think he's going to do next?

2.5 pages, 792 words