DownTime (1)

Hello, my dear readers!! Your dear author is back, with news to tell!!

NO DON'T LEAVE!! THIS IS AN UPDATE!! IT JUST HAS A MESSAGE STUCK ON IT, THAT'S ALL!!!!

Taking advantage of this COVID-19 situation, I decided to make a new Instagram account for you, as well as myself. The main point is for me to advertise, socially connect with people in a more friendly/close term, providing me with a chance to get better interaction with my dear readers!!

There will be posts regarding many things about my Quotev (and Wattpad) account. It will allow you to get to know more about me, and the stories that I write and post. It will also allow me to get to know about people in the fandoms that I enjoy!!

You're free to message me on Instagram and ask me questions!! Of course, I cannot tell you anything TOO personal (ex. my real name, where I live, etc.) or anything that revolves around spoilers (there may be some hints, but nothing detailed!!).

Think of it as an online social gathering filled with people that have similar tastes/interests as you!!

.

My account name is qlucifer_social!! You should be able to recognize me from the photo!!

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

Third Pov

"I'm happy that we finally get to set up the new watchtower. We've been talking about it forever, remember?" Elyria said, flying through the air with a cheerful look on her face.

Her outburst back on Berk seemed to have finally gotten through to Stein. She hadn't forgiven him, but it didn't mean that she couldn't be amicable towards him. Being in love had probably made her less murderous.

"We've been spotting ships off of the northern coast. But they have absolutely no reason to be there. Now with this, we can send an early warning signal if they come into our waters." Hiccup stated.

"If you're talking about Dagur, Ryker, and Steinheim-" Snotlout started, only to be cut off by Elyria.

"Stein's less of an enemy right now. Just someone to keep an eye on."

"You're strangely lenient towards him. He tried to kill Hiccup yesterday, remember? And shouldn't you be more... I don't know, revenge-y since he killed your family and all?" Snotlout complained.

"That's why he's going to make it up to be for the rest of his life," Elyria replied, shrugging nonchalantly.

On the snowy mountainside of the mountain behind the small group, was a small but fast-moving speck that tore down the hill. They could hear the Thorston twins' excited yells and hoots as they were.... sledding down the mountain.

"Are they sledding down the hill on Barf and Belch, or is it just me?" Elyria asked, to no one in particular.

"WOO-HOO"

"HERE WE GO"

"Those two muttonheads better not bring all that snow upon us!!" Astrid yelled angrily, gesturing to the havoc-wreaking twins.

"It's not the snow that I'm worried about!! It's the ICE!!!!!" HIccup shouted, just as an avalanche started from the top of the mountain.

For once, Elyria was glad that she had decided to opt-out of the twins' antics.

Meatlug and Fishlegs grabbed Ruffnut out of the snow while Astrid and Stormfly grabbed Tuffnut. Elyria and Hiccup went after Barf and Belch, who was falling down the hill helplessly. Toothless managed to grab the Zippleback just in time, as Elyria used a powerful wing stroke to buy them some time from the falling snow.

"Oh, sh-"

"Elyria!!"

But unfortunately for them, a larger chunk of ice whacked into Elyria, throwing her out of the sky and into the freezing waters. Luckily for her, it was summer and not winter at the Edge. She flew out of the sea just a few seconds later, dripping and soaking wet with seawater.

"Are you all right? Are you hurt? Do we need to go see Gothi?" Hiccup said, freaking out.

"Calm down, Hiccup. I'm fine. I just have a bruise and maybe a cracked rib or two. They'll both heal in about half an hour, so they're not injuries that you should be fussing about." Elyria replied, laughing lightly.

"Plus, I'm interested to see what's going to happen next." She continued, smirking ominously.

At first, hiccup didn't know what Elyria was talking about. But he soon came to realize it when all three of his mechanical legs had gotten bent out of shape due to Barf and Belch's antics. Then there was the hut filled with fresh fish. And the stalking.

Elyria had been fine with all of it. Until they disturbed her from her sleep, that is.

"Motherfu-"

BOOM

"Hiccup, I don't care how we're going to do this. As long as it's safe, not too stupid, doesn't hurt you, and doesn't involve too much destruction, that is. But we have to get that Zippleback off of your tail." Elyria commented, walking out of the hut covered in soot.

"I know. A tired El is a grouchy and scary El. I'll let you rest. The twins and I will try to come up with a solution." Hiccup replied, letting Elyria wipe the soot off of him with a soft, wet cloth.

"I'd love to help, but thinking up of ways to kill my boyfriend isn't my forte, unfortunately."

"That's fine with me." Hiccup replied with a laugh, kissing her on the cheek.

~~~ /// ~~~ \\\ ~~~

And so the destruction begins.

2.7 pages, 904 words