Chapter 4:

The scene was set in a unknown hideout almost all the lights were off and their was one giant table filled fill with five gang members, two of them being the Takahasi's.

The leader, F/n Takahasi was standing at the end of the table, a furious expression growing across his face."Tch, this Nighttime Vigilante is a real pain in the ass." The leader scowled, turning away from the crew. The room was silent, they knew this already but they had no idea how to get close to her and stop her.

"I know sweetheart, but you can't make any irrational decisions." His wife, M/n Takahasi set a hand on his shoulder and gave him a sympathetic smile.

The trust between those two is so strong, nothing could break it. Meaning no one could sneak into the top spot.

The three other leaders looked at one another. Not sure what to do. They were in a checkmate.

"We need to flea." The furthest leader stated. That statement angered the boss. He marched over to where he was sitting and grabbed the gang members collar infront of everyone. His wife just smiling in the back.

"That shows weakness! And I'm not loosing a battle between us and a puny girl!" He chucked male to the ground breaking chairs and the table on the way. The gang member was bleeding cuts all over and maybe a mild concussion.

"Tsk, you guys are supposed to be the elite of the elite, do you we have to get rid of you?" M/n snapped, putting a hand on her husbands shoulder, eyeing her husband.

"N-no!" The male frantically shook his hands as he laid on the floor, he was barely able to get up.

"Find her. And bring her here." She ordered, kicking him across the room.

M/n Takahasi was the real head of the operation, she was manipulative and she did what she needed to do. F/n Takahasi was a brute not an intellectual, so you can see how she gets what she wants, the other gang members envy her, and sadly can't do anything about it.... Unless?

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"What the fuck Nezu!" I screamed at the rat. We were meeting in his office again. I was obviously very angry at what he was asking me to do.

"You may have to tell your identity, Y/n. At least to your classmates." Nezu said promptly.

I scowled at his words. I didn't want to and they didn't need to know. Then my head flashbacked to yesterday.

"The people who have been through the most are the wisest, just because they don't want to get hurt again or anyone else to get hurt. Not trusting others almost immediately just means your wise and that's not necessarily a bad thing."

Huh... I wanted to become a hero to help people... To take them down... To make sure no one else goes through the same thing I went through... and now I'm treating them like shit.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and made up my mind.

"I'll announce it tommorow. In front of the whole class. They deserve to know."

Principle Nezus face was surprised, he didn't think you would comply. He broke out in a big smile and approached me.

"I can tell you've made some improvements, and you've only been here for a few days. Good job."

"I don't need you validation." I scowled at male.

"Annnnnd their she is." All you hear is him laughing at you. Instead of being mad like you usually would you laughed along with him.

"Well, dee you next time I want to leave." I walked out the door with a smile ready to show the world who I am.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

'Shit people are looking at me.' I was walking into school in my hero costume making sure no one saw my face. They knew the costume of the Nighttime Vigilante, but they didn't know anymore, they didn't even know she came out during the day.

I could hear whispers all over the place, anxiety filled my brain.

'What if they don't want me here?'

'What if they think of me as a villain?'

"Stop it Y/n... You got this." I snapped to myself. I continued walking through the corridor trying to keep my composure.

I finally got too the door and waited outside making sure everyone was in there.

"Where's Y/n?" Kirishma asked.

"I don't know, but I heard theirs a hero coming to visit our class today!" Kaminari yelled.

"I can't believe she's missing it!" Mina yelled.

I laughed at how stupid my classmates were, screaming and laughing it was nice...

I finally brought together my confidence and walked through the door.

The class gasped. You looked at Kirishma to see him shaking back in forth in his seat. He knew it was you and he wanted to say something so bad.

"Who the fuck are you?!?" Bakugo snarled.

No one could see my face, so they didn't know it was me.

Tokoyami turned to him, "That's the Nighttime Vigilante, rumoured to be a child hero."

"Yeah how do not know her! The heros have been looking for her for years and now shes standing in front of us!" Iida yelled.

'Woah shit. I have some fans.'

"It so sad Y/ns not here, I know shes pretty mean but still this is a once in a lifetime opportunity." Uraraka stated, her face was genuine, the whole class even Bakugo surprisingly was nodding in agreement.

"Ha. I'm glad you guys miss me so much." I mumbled.

The classes eyes widened, the whole room went silent. They knew that voice. It couldn't be. No.

I lifted my hood up and closed my eyes. Even though some of them liked me as a hero, they may not as a person.

I stood there waiting for validation or ridicule, but nothing came. I peeked one eye open to see Midoriya scrubbing something down in his book. Yayurozo, Todoroki and Bakugo not sure how to process this. While Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Tsu, Uraraka and Jiro were silently screaming. The rest of the class remained composed.

"THATS AMAZING!!" Mina ran up and hugged me, I was hesitant for a second not expecting the sudden contact. I placed my hands on her back and returned it.

"Heh... Thanks..." I thought being a secret villain was fun but having a little fan club was also cool. I smiled at the class. This was the first time they actually saw me happy...
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
A/n: When your chapters suck ass.