Chapter 36

"oH hO Ho! You and Miss Joke I could've sworn you and Mic had something. " I teased.

We were going into the stadium when another class stopped us.

Well their teacher the laughing hero Miss Joke stopped Aizawa.

We were all kind of awkwardly standing there.

"See even your students think we should be married!"

"She also said Mic and I have something so she must be delusional." Aizawa sighed giving me one of the most intense glares I've ever seen.

"Stop denying it." I scoffed.

"It's weird you haven't expelled her, let alone anyone yet!" The green haired female joked.

I walked to the lady holding my hand out, " Sorry, I didn't introduce myself I'm Y/n Takahasi nice to make your acquaintance."

"Bipolar much?" Bakugo scoffed from behind me.

"It's called manners! You may not have them but actual decent people do!"

Miss Joke Sweat dropped, steadily taking my hand to meet me with a hand shake.

"Hm." I made eye contact with her class a bunch of people wanting to be heros... Wanting to be at the top...

The female let go of my hand following my stare.

"Oh those our my students!"

One of them came up to me grabbing both of my hands cupping then into his.

He reminded me of Midoriya but with a mix of Bakugo.

"Your the Nighttime Vigilante! It's an honor to meet you!"

"It's an honor to meet all of y-"

"Really?" I cut him off with the most monotone voice I have ever produced.

"He's just trying to be nice!" Kirishma shouted, "No need to be angry."
.
.
.

"He's up to something."

The males looked changed to a darker one.

No one else seemed to notice but me.

He slowly backed away to his own class after shaking everyone's hand. Bakugo was thinking the same thing I was.

What's for din- wait

What's his plan...

Aizawa had took my kitten to his seat to observe the action so she didn't get hurt.

And we were in this box, a male infront of us explaining all the rules...

Basically there are about 1,540 students in attendance for orientation. The exam used to hold a 50% passing rate for participants. Due to recent events like Stain's arrest and All Might's retirement, the exam was modified to be much more exclusive in its vetting processes and now less than 10% of students can pass...

The exam has a new focus on speed while encouraging teamwork and communication between participants. The new version of the exam hopes to only entitle the best students available in order to fill the gap left behind by All Might.

It was really weird thing. You would think they would recruit more to fill the gap but I guess that's not how it works.

Examinees must place three targets or "weak points" on their body in any exposed area. The targets recognize the balls and can tell who hit whom based on distance, movement and other factors. Students also receive a box with six orange balls. The targets light up if they're hit by one of the balls. If all three targets are hit by a ball, that student is eliminated. The competitor that lights up another student's third target is credited with their eliminations. Students must eliminate two other competitors to pass the first phase, and only the first 100 applicants to pass will advance to the final phase.

That was the jist of things. A really weird way to do things...

I didn't really know what was going to happen but I knew this would decide our fate....