Chapter 22

"Ms. Vigilante?" Aki and I were walking around patrolling the city
It was decently late outside so I was comfortable coming out with Aki. I thought it would be good for her if we got a little one on one crime fighting time.

"Yes?" I looked over

"Um... Why are we in Hosu City?"

"Well I got a call that theirs alot of crime in the area today." My voice calm and collected, trying to keep the girl calm.

"L-like what type of crime?" My eyebrow cocked up at her sudden stuttering.

"I don't know, it's always a surprise but that's the fun of it!"

"You think this is fun! You could die!?!"

"We never really get serious threats anymore, but I have you by my side if something happens right?"

"Right!" The girl was excited again her pep stepping back in as we neared an alley way.

My eyes widened their was Iida on the ground a wound in his shoulder, Midoriya was also on the ground paralyzed and Todoroki was about to get slashed by a villians knife.

In a second without even thinking I charges the male villain ramming him into the Alleyway wall.

"Todoroki are you okay?" My eyes darted to him as he gave me a quick nod.

"Why is everyone coming here?" The male scowled.

My eyes widened once I knew who he was.

"Todoroki, Aki go help Iida, Midoriya and the other hero I'll stay here and fight him."

"But Ms. Vigilante!" Aki cried out towards me, she had apperently caught up and was witnessing whats happening.

"Aki my job is to keep everyone safe and this is the only way I can."

My face turned towards the hero killer.

"You may talk a big game but your not a real hero." The hero killer charged at me blades out, I teleported behind him grabbing the back of his arm and flipping him over my shoulder.

The male fell to the ground with a thud.

He stood back up slashing his swords rather quickly in my direction. I made my own set of katanas and clashed them against his.

We kept going and going I couldn't let him win.

It was getting tougher to keep up.

"Your going to loose because your not a real hero." Stain scowled knowing his chances of winning increase with every clash.

"You know what. I'm not a real hero. I'm my own kind of HERO!"

I kicked him in the gut sending him flying back into the wall, a dent left when he fell to his knees.

He charged at me for one last attack slicing my cheek, blood tricking down.

"DONT LET HIM LICK YOUR BLOOD!!" Midoriya screamed from the sidelines.

He slowly raised up his sword a few drops of my blood laying on the edge, freaking out I kicked at his hand causing him to drop his sword.

I kicked it up into my hands, then stabbing the male in knee so I could get my handcuffs on him without him running away.

I turned my fellow classmates.

"Is everyone okay?"

The adrenaline heavily decreasing as the fight ended.

The two males laying on the side lines were able to get up since I cancelled his quirk with the cuffs.

"We're fine thanks to you." Todoroki sighed not realizing he was holding his breath throughout your battle.

"SHOTO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

"Calm down Endeavor, I saved your son."

"Oh it's you" The males scowl has never been so angry.

"Yeah, whatever." I sighed shaking my head.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the cops.

"Hello how may we help you?"

"Yeah um. Stain the hero killer has been captured."

"We're sending police to your location."
.
.
.
Beep

Bitch hanged up on me.

I turned to the four males and one female at the edge of the alleyway.

"I'm sorry are you guys okay."

"W-who are you...?" The injured hero asked barely able to speak.

"The Nighttime Vigilante at your service."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

The police had arrived in minutes along with some local reporters.

I started escorting my fellow classmates into an ambulance to be yelled at by reporters.

"Who are you?!?"

"What happened back their?"

"Is this your Pro hero debut!?!"

"Listen. I will answer all questions once I make sure these five are in the ambulance."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
"You guys are good to go. Make sure they get adequate treatment." I said to the driver signalling them to go.

Once the ambulance drove away. Multiple people came running up to me shoving microphones in my face.

"Can you answer our questions now?!?"

"I'll only answer a few..."

"Who are you?!"

"I'm... The Nighttime Vigilante..."

The crowd gasped.

"Why were you in an alleyway with a bunch of kids? And do you think it's the schools fault for not having enough protection?"

"No. It wasn't the schools fault. It wasn't any heros fault. It was mine."

"How???"

I sighed, I had to take the blame for everything so the school doesn't get bad credit.

"These young students were on the sidelines from the battle happening on the other side of the city, I thought they were heros and asked them to assist me in fighting Stain. Once I saw they were getting injured I took care of the situation."

"So the school had nothing to do with this?"

"The school had nothing to do with it."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
"The school had nothing to do with it"

"Y/n we thank you for trying to shield the schools reputation but we cannot let you take blame for this incident."

I was in principle Nezus office two days after the incident.

"I'm sorry sir I already did."

"And I on behalf of the school thank you for it, but now they think your a danger to the country."

"They did before too, nothings changed."

"That may be true but we have to find someway to repay you." Nezu was being totally serious.

I pondered for a second what would annoy the fuck out of Aizawa.

"I would like a day when Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida are back, we have a whole free day where each teacher show their appreciation to me and my class."

"That's an interesting request.... But we can make it happen." The rodent got up and shook my hand sending me off.

"Oh this is going to be good."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
A/n: I'm in the basement writing this ;-;