Chapter 16

"Ugh...." I groaned barely sitting up in bed...

"Where.... am I?" My voice sounded horse and it barely made a noise.

"Your in recovery girls room." My vision finally focused I could see the teachers in the room. Aizawa was standing by the door frame, and All Might sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"I... Don't understand... Why are you two here...?"

"Well first off I'm your teacher, I have to look after you and your dumbass."

"Aizawa! Don't use that language infront of a student!" All Might lectured.

"Oh shut up, shes a pro hero now, she can hear me call her dumbass." Aizawa snapped.

"I mean he's right... I am a dumbass..." I said throwing my legs off the bed, I dropped down kneeling, breathing heavily, I had no energy whatsoever.

"Young Takahasi, you need to get some rest." All Might stood up trying to put me back up on the bed.

I held my hand out to tell him to stop.

"S-stop I can do this..."

"Takahasi, you've only been asleep for two hours. You need to rest more." Aizawa scowled at my arrogance

"I'm... Fine..." I staggered up grabbing onto the bed to keep me up.

"It's... time for lunch anyway... I'll eat some food...."

"Fine, I'm calling someone to come get you then."

"NO!" Screaming took all the breath out of my lungs... I grabbed my stomach with one arm and my head hung low.

"Takahasi, you don't order us around." Aizawa said moving from his position.

"And you don't order me around either." I growled starting to move towards the door.

"I don't need help...." I made my way to the door and started staggering down the hallway. My bones felt crushed, but I couldn't show weakness....

I made it all the way to the opened cafeteria, my head looked down as I took in a sharp breath. The closest table with my friends at it was Bakugos.

I dragged my leg all the way over their grabbing onto the back of their seats.

"Y/n!?! What are you doing?!?" Kirishma got up and pulled out a chair for me making sure I didn't use my energy.

"I'm... Fine..." I huffed out.

They all stared at me with sympathy, "What...?"

"We... Saw the battle and what happened before..." k

"What?!?" I shot up but I immediately regretted it, I fell back down in my chair and leaned on Kaminari.

"Well your dumbass lost to one of the Big Three." Bakugo scowled.

"Shut up Bakugo." Jiro scowled turning back to me.

"Well it's not the Big Three anymore, the other were so impressed they wanted to make you apart of the group." Mina cheered. I earned a few smiles and thumbs up from my classmates which warmed my soul.

"T-thanks guys..." My eyes faltered as I realized what they did see.

"Y/n?" Mina asked taking notice.

"What... Did you guys.... See?"

"Your fight."

"What.

Did.

You.

See."

"Your breakdown." Kaminari said patting your leaning head.

"Damn... Now I know why your being so nice..."

"That's not true!" Sharky tooth boy said shaking his arms back and forth.

"Stop lying. Bakugo hasn't yelled at me yet. "

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!?!"
.
.
.
"Your taking pity on me."

"Y/n I'm NOT taking pity on you." He tried to use his most calm voice which ended up being a quieter yell.

"Bull. Shit."

"Tch, believe whatever you want."

DING DONG

"Y/n come on..." Kaminari helped me up and threw an arm over my shoulder.

"Ugh... This is pity...."

"HEY!" Kaminari shouted. "I'm trying to help you get to class."

I was too tired to argue I just wanted to get today over with.
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

A/n: This Chapter sucks ass.