Chapter 31

A/n- ^^ art by Dragonwarrior104 shes such a good artist! I can't even comprehend how much I love it!

"Why do we have dorms? I have my own house." I scoffed.

A few of us were walking into this tall six story building that kind of reminded me of the school.

"I don't know, something about protecting us or somethin." Kirishma said picking up his pace to talk face to face with me.

"That doesn't matter! We all get to live together! IMAGINE THE PARTIES!!" Mina shouted jumping on my shoulder causing me to cringe.

"Oops sorry Y/n, I was just a little excited." Mina sweat dropped backing up a little bit.

"It's all fine... You all decorated your rooms all ready right?" I scoffed brushing off what just happened.

"That is correct, we were all planning to take a tour of each other's rooms, if you would like to join us." Yayurozo popped in.

"Um... Sure..." I didn't really know what to say. I was never invited to go tour dorms. So I kinda of just walked akwardly rubbing the side of my arm.

"That sounds cool."

"Nope. It's late Takahasi, because of the stunts you pulled you were out for about a week. So you didn't learn the dorm rules." Aizawa was standing at the door frame glaring at the late students.

"Oh I was never informed. And that's not really my fault." I scoffed sending the glare right back to him.

"Your so annoying." The teacher sighed turning away.

"And you aren't?" I mumbled.

The male teacher stopped in his tracks whipping his head around giving me a masochistic smile.

The other students had the look of oh shit on their face as I soon realized what had happened.

"Your lucky you were just emitted from the hospital or I would have made you clean the dorms for a month."

"Bitch no you wouldn't." I said moving closer to the male.

"Y/n! It's not proper to talk to a Sensi in that way!" Yayurozo pointed out trying to stop me from doing something stupid.

I turned around to the big chested female a hand on my hips."Oh please he called me a dumbass before."

"Aizawa Sensi! Did you really!?!" Mina shouted.

The male looked hesitant but quickly recomposed himself. "No now leave before I give you all a punishment."

"No need sir! Come on guys!"

Mina and the rest of the gang frantically ran inside, as I followed stopping at the door way, a smile spreading across my face.

"I know I'm your favorite."

.
.
.

"Bitch what-"

I nose laughed leaving the male outside.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

My room... Is decent I guess...

My room was comprised of a bed, a TV some f/c LED lights and some cabinets too keep all my things.

"It's simple. But design doesn't matter when I have work to do."

I locked my door shut and quietly snuck around in my room making sure not to alert the neighbors especially being next to Jiro.

I pulled out my map, and the note...

I was still stuck. I was in a tricky situation...

Analyzing the words over and over again I couldn't find one thing that gave me a clue.

Until it hit me, I never got a chance to go there...

I gasped loudly then quickly covering my mouth, as I frantically got up pinning my map to the wall a bright smile lifting across my face.

Finally I'm going to get some answers.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

A/n: This Chapter is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit