Chapter 9:

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*
Not going to lie, Shinso is my entire mood.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
The h/c girl was sitting in her chair lost in thought....

"Mother... Where are we going?" The scene was set in the family car. The little girl was blindfolded, she couldn't help but but feel like something is off.

...

The woman stayed silent. The girl could feel the tension grow, anxiety building up in her soul.

"Mom... Please tell me..."

...

"MOM!" The little girl was scared nothing like this had never happened before. She could feel tears form in her eyes, her breath quicken, it felt like she was having a heart attack. She gripped her arms, trying to calm herself down but a ten year old can't do much...

The car stopped, jolting the girl forward.

"Get. Out." Mothers words were cold and harsh, cutting through her like a knife.

The little girl was thrown outside. Landing on the cold hard ground with a thud. The car drove away hitting a puttle, sparying dirty rain water all over the girl.

It was already a cold rainy night so it just made it ten times worse... You could feel yourself drowning not from the rain but from your tears...
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I shook my head back and forth trying to push back unwanted thoughts.

"Oh, yeah.." I turned my head to my best red headed friend.

"That didn't sound like you were okay." He put his hand on my arm and looked me. His touch was nice and warm, and his eyes were sincere. It gave me a some sort of comfort.

"It's just I got lost in thought." I said giving my sincerest smile I could.

"So... Who's up next?" I was so lost in thought I wasn't paying attention, I probably wouldn't have anyway.

"Bakugo and Uraraka... It's probably going to be a quick match." His voice went depressing by the end of it.

I looked at him curiously, "What do you mean?"

"Uraraka is going to be crushed..." He didn't look at me. He just looked down at where the match was going to take place.

I jumped up out my seat, a shocked expression lacing my face.

"You guys don't believe in Uraraka?" The whole class shook their head no, including Midoriya and Iida.

"I can't believe you guys!" I shouted at all of them.

"It's not our fault she's frail." Kaminari added.

I spit out my imaginary coffee again. "Bitch please, I bet you 1,000 yen she does better than you." The whole class was looked at me like I belong in a mental institution. I shook my head in dissapointment rubbing the bridges of my nose.