Chapter 35.3 (The Game)

Ringggggg

Another day of school over with, and another day of beating Mineta up for flirting with my friends and I.

"Takahasi you have detention." I stop dead in my tracks an irritated looking resting upon my face.

"Bitch what?!? From who?" Everyone was confused why did you have detention?

"Me."

"Damn. I don't even need an explanation." I sighed sinking back down in my chair.

"Catch you guys later." Everyone sweat dropped scurrying out if the classroom.

Once everyone was out the teacher turned to me.

"Your welcome."

"Whut" I deadass sounded like I've been staring into space for the pass hour.

"I heard about your little bet and thought you needed a break." He sighed zipping up his sleeping back.

"Damn. My respect for you just grew." I sighed.

"It's the least i could do since the incident with Endeavor."

"What incident" I said eyeing the male

"He apperently got your father to sign a contract with him."

"What kind of contract." My voice grew angry. Those two together is never good news.

"Your are marrying Todoroki."

"Oh fuck-"

"Don't worry im already fighting against it. Your father is a dumbass. He traded your happiness for his freedom." Aizawa was rambling on and on about you and your Dad.

"aHeM. You sound like a dad-" Then it hit me.

"Bro."

"I'm not your bro."

"Dadzawa?"

"Your a fucking idiot."

"Bitch i knew that already."

"I give up...."

I could've sworn i saw a smile on the males face before turning around facing the wall.

I chuckled to myself taking my phone out spending the next hour looking at memes, people failing at life and saying mood.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

I walked into the dorms to see everyone crowded by the TV again.

"Who's famous now?" I scoffed taking a seat next to Midoriya.

"I-i... your on... The TV!" Midoriya stuttered as you neared closer to him.

"Fuck what did I do this time-"

"Apperently the pro hero Hawks is dating the Nighttime Vigilante."

A photo of our encounter appeared on the screen multiple shots were took but the one that stood out the most was the one where he was caressing your cheek.

"Physical proof of the encounter we will be digging into the story further until we get the answer were looking for."

The TV shut off as you jumped up a hand hovering by your forehead.

I almost got away but Aoyama slid over to where I was stopping me from moveing any further.

"Oh sh-"

"So what's that about?!?" Mina screamed running up too me.

"He heard about our bet-"

"So what he's a pro it's going to draw attention to the two of you." Todoroki scoffed.

"Oh shut up! Your father apperently met up with mine to arrange our marriage!!!" I shouted leaving them all stunned.

That's when i made my escape all the attention was put towards Todoroki now letting me too leave without being somewhat seen.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

It was the middle of the night 36 hours left to go.

I was listening to my scanner when u heard someone fiddle with my door knob trying to enter.

I opened the door to see a tired Tsu.

"Y/n is it okay if I sleep with you?" She was still blunt even when she was tired. Damn.

"Why...." I mumbled turning my radio off and my TV on.

"I just... Can't sleep.... Nightmares..."

She wasn't speaking properly, it could be from the lack of sleep or it could be fear.

I gave the girl a slight nod allowing her to enter.

The frog like girl slip into my bed surrounding herself in blankets.

I sighed slipping myself in next to her letting her head rest on my chest.

Blankets swaddled us as she drifted off to sleep in arms.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

A/n: Triangles are my favorite circles