Chapter 39

"You picked her? Not to burst your bubble but I don't think she can work at my agency." Nighteye and Nezu were sitting in an office. It was quite the familar sight.

The room was still...

Everything had stopped....

"Nighteye. I'm going to be honest with you." The rat sighed setting his cup of tea down. "This child is messed up. And I'm scared she's going to become a threat to the school."

Nighteye nodded understanding every word he was spitting out.

"Hopefully under your guidance she could be more hero like, without suppressing urges."

"Still why me?"

"I've seen what that quirks done to people who were originally outgoing. They torn them apart literally and figuratively."

The rat inched his way towards the window looking out at the cloudy day.

"Takahasi... I worry about her.... She's only 15..."

"And I trust you to help her. Yes i know you and All Might had a falling out but please try. For her."

"Nezu. I don't know the girl. She has no value to me. As much as I would like to help I can't even trust the girl."

Nighteye made his way towards the door but glanced back at the depressed bear, he didn't protest, he didn't say anything he just.... Stood there...

"...Invite her and well see how she does ."

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"Look what you did!" Shigaraki yelled.

The league was having some sort of meeting.

The main villans getting yelled at more than the others.

"Usually this quirk causes a person to go crazy!" Twice defended.

The room was cold and silent. They were in a new head quarters... One that was more spacey.

"You all are idiots!" Shigaraki hissed crossing his arms in disapproval.

"Just here me out!" Twice yelled. He quickly recomposed himself leaving the room silent.

"I'm smarter than I look. We did this for a reason."

"What's the reason?!? She's still a hero!"

"It takes time. It's not going to have an immediate reaction."

"Then what was the point of giving it too her!"

"You dumbass. She thinks she can control her quirk. So the more she uses it the more she gets pushed off the edge." Dabi scowled. "And if you actually payed attention you would also know it can cause split personalities. "

"That's where the evil tendinces come in. They start off as little whispers but then slowly make there way towards an actual human personality."

"That's really interesting, your implying this 'being' could eventually take control?"

The league was tired of you being a pest. And legitimately thought they shouldn't bother putting up with you and your sorry ass but if they still have a chance to get a powerful recruit they would totally go for it.