Chapter 35.5

"I don't want to do the lisence exams....." I groaned.

It was going to be another LONGGGGGG day.

And we were on the bus going straight to my doom.

If this licensing exam is anything like the sports festival then i give up.

"Why? This our chance to be actual heros and fight crime!" Kirishma shouted.

We were all currently residing on the bus most people staring at me and Luna. I decided to name the cat Aizawa got me Luna because it just fit her.

"I'm trying to be a bad bitch." I scoffed stroking Luna's fur.

"Well you can be a 'bad bitch' with a license." Aizawa sighed throwing up quotation marks with the word bad bitch.

I slowly turn my head to the male blinking slowly.

"You-"

"Aizawa Sensi! Your not supposed to use such foul language!" Iida said chopping his hands in the air constantly cutting me off.

"Oh I don't use foul language when referring to you guys. Y/ns just an ass." Aizawa scoffed turning back to the road.

"Your right im a total ass." I yawned setting Luna of my shoulder shoulder.

"I don't think it's okay to... how do I put it... fuel her like that..." Uraraka scoffed rubbing the back of her neck.

"Whatever you guys say can't be worse than what I tell myself tonight."

"Damn and I thought Todoroki was depressed." Kaminari sighed.

"I'm not denying shit." I sighed tilting my head back.

People kept arguing and talking and soon enough I drowned them out drifting off into a nap.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
Woah where am I....

I thought.... But it echoed out loud.... throughout this... Place?

"Hm. This I can work with."

"Bitch what?!? Who are you?"

"I'm your conscience, and before you ask I'm not a really entity I'm just your... Thoughts.... Yeah let's go with that... " My voice came from around me...

It was more... Monotone... More Dominant....

I was looking everywhere for something I could punch, something I could stop...

"Don't waste your energy. Your going to need every but of it to defeat me."

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that!?!" I screamed freaking out a little bit.

"Hm...." The voice was coming from behind me now...

"You don't."

All I heard was a snap and it all faded to black.

(I don't feel so good- shit imma leave)

I jolted uo forward grabbing my chest, heavily breathing.

"I... What... Where am I?!?"

"Woah... your on the bus..." Jiro reassured me putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Bitch what was that!"

Everyone was staring at me a scared look on their faces.

"I-i... don't... even... Know.."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
"I'm glad your okay Y/n." Tokoyami scoffed as we stepped off the bus.

"Oh shit, I never go to tell you, thank you for saving Jiro, Todoroki and I, I wouldn't know what I would do if you didn't come." I sweat dropped.

A small blush spread across his face.

"It's no problem." He scoffed.

"But it is though I'm an idiot sometimes and I shouldn't have brought my classmates there..." I started mumbling to myself earning the attention of multiple children.

"Uh. Y/n."

I kept mumbling on and on about how much I suck at everything i do you know a normal day in my life.

While most people just ignored it one person was speculating in the background.

Midoriya's sister....? (Sorry i had too-)

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*