Lightning? Thunder? That's neVer good

3rd person P.O.V

It began raining a little after they all got in the room. Bokuto and Kuroo were on the floor playing black jack trying to stay entertained. Iwaizumi was in the bed reading a book, Daichi was also reading a book seemed interesting to him. The ship began swaying side to side causing bokuto and kuroo to hit the walls repeatedly "Shit." Kuroo said officially pissed when the cards got all mixed up and began sliding everywhere. Bokuto held his head as he tried to stand up.

Iwaizumi P.O.V

The first time the ship started swaying I almost fell off the bed, good thing the beds are screwed to the floor though. It looked like hell outside, the sky was a depressing dark blue, the clouds were so grey they looked black and the ocean was definitely angry. I was snapped from the window when Kuroo said 'shit' so I looked over and seen that their little game is ruined now and bokuto hurt his head from the looks of it.

"There's no point in trying to stand you're just gonna fall." I state bluntly holding onto the headboard on my bed but bokuto ignored me, he didn't even give me a glance. Daichi shook his head when bokuto fell over, serves him right. kuroo immediately got in his bed, he basically jumped off the floor...he was like a cat.

I was bored so I decided to watch the two idiots, they were my only entertainment at the moment. Bokuto was still sliding everywhere trying to get to his bed. why doesn't he listen? "Bokuto you idiot. While you're down there give me my Godzilla figurine that fell earlier." He pouted a little but he did his best to get to the other side, took him a while to get it.

"Throw it to me already." I said in a demanding tone losing my patience with him. "Bokuto didn't have to get your toy ya know?" Kuroo said in an annoyed tone "It's not a TOY you-" "One more word, and it's not going to look pretty." Daichi said in a calm/angry tone was that even possible? Damn was he scary sometimes.

I look down and noticed bokuto had already thrown the figurine over here, probably when Kuroo annoying ass was speaking. Daichi was about to say something else when the ship began rocking viciously, this wasn't looking or feeling so good.

Daichi P.O.V

They are always arguing. Bokuto still won't ask for help, him hitting the wall is annoying. I was gonna tell them to try and get along but the ship began rocking aggressively. It was raining pretty hard and I told them not to focus to much on the storm cause if they did bokuto would get scared most likely. Kuroo had an unsettling look on his face and Iwa was most definitely worried.

"Guys, it's gonna be fine, the storm will pass and everything will be ok." I say in a calming tone to try and reassure them.

"What if it ends up like...the Titanic?" Bokuto asked like he had a theory, succeeding to get in his bed and hold on to the headboard like the rest of us. "But it wasn't hot and raining in the titanic though AND they hit an iceberg." I whispered.

"Don't worry Bo, I got you." Kuroo said looking at bokuto. "If we survive...Kuroo I want you to draw me like one of your French cats. Wearing this. Wearing only this." He said holding up some cat ears. Kuroo nodded "Alright bro." Bokuto eyes were gleaming then he tried to remove his clothes. "H-hey stop that! Keep your clothes on!" I shouted at him he stopped. Kuroo was disappointed holding his pencil and paper...where did that even come from?