Look at all dose chickens

Yessss an update! Hi!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daichi P.O.V

I was just sitting there listening to them talk then something caught my attention in the water. So I got up to see what it was, I ended up wondering away from the group. "I wasn't spy- Oh, Daichi!" Oh it's the little one from the other time, Noya? I think. "Hey? You just caught my attention is all...so you were spying?" I say laughing a little.

"N-no! Um, I was just passing by.. I'm Nishinoya Yuu by the way!" Nishinoya. "Well you already know me.-"

"Yup, so captain you wouldn't happen to Know a Asahi Azumane? Looks like Jesus. He's a bit of a crybaby." Yup, I knew who he was talking about at 'Jesus'. "Yea, how do you know who Jesus is?"

"On some abandoned ships there's images of him! HOW DO YOU PUT THEM IN THERE!?!! I thought it was Asahi but it was different....sorta, it also said Jesus on the back with some more words. We can't read so I had to sound it out. Anyways How is he? Is he healthy and happy?"

"He's a happy florist- works with flowers...if you know what those are, he had a small cold before we left, but I'm sure he's fine now. He legit freaked out when he found out he was sick, but he always freaks out about that."

"AAAAH! NO- HE'S SICK!???! NO GOD! NO GoD! PLEASE NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO-" Oh yea that's stuff freaks them out....

"Noya chill, he's gonna be fine, we have the cure to that in our world!" Nishinoya made the surprised Pikachu face. "What really? No way."

"Yup, we got this stuff called medicine. Either pills or liquids. Or you can do remedies." He looks so amazed. "R-remedies?" He asked, I hummed. "It's like your own tricks to make yourself get better."

"I wish we could do that stuff." He mumbled. "Have you ever hurt anyone Daichi-san?" He asked staring intensely at me. "Um no, I haven't." What's with that? "Ok!" Alright? "Why'd you ask?"

"Humans are.....bad." Now that I think about it, I was informed of being killed by a gun. The only thing that could have possibly killed me with a gun is a person and that's probably why they're scared of people....but Sugawara isn't?

"I see. Some are bad. Even in our world we're killing each other." I say to him and he hummed. "In our world too. Whether it be an accident or on purpose, it's upsetting." I nod, he's a sweet kid. "So how old are you? 10?" I regretted saying that when it randomly started lightning, the strikes dancing around me. "I AM NOT 10! I'M NOT SMALL!! I'M NOT!!!"

"OK I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!" I was afraid of the lightning hitting a tree and starting a fire. The random lightning disappeared. Obviously that's his power. "I'm 16 seashells, thank you very much." Same as Akaashi and kenma. "Ha, reminds me of Hinata? Know him too?"

"Ah, Shoyo! I need you to answer some very important questions, take a seat." Bossy much, nonetheless I take a seat.

Akaashi P.O.V
Bokuto and Kuroo kinda just fell asleep leaving me awake.....and alone. I'm scared....ima wake em up.

But what if they don't like that? A sudden loud 'bang' startled me, why am I so scared? Is it it because I feel alone? I don't like being alone...

"B-b-bokuto-san, Kuroo-san?" I whisper to them, laying on either side of me. No response, that scared me as well. "BOKUTO-SAN, KUROO!" I shout shaking them. "W-what? What's wrong?" Kuroo mumbled and Bokuto was silent at first until he sniffled. They're alive. Wait why wouldn't they be? H-heh st-stupid keiji.

"Agash why?" He asked, closing his eyes again. "You gotta sleep too kaashi..." He mumbled. I can't, sleep reminds me of death now, and death reminds me of....'that'. "Please don't go back to sleep." No response.