So you have chosen death

Daichi P.O.V

It's almost been a month and we're still here...stuck...losing our minds...about to cry- ok that last one is just me. These kids are driving me crazy! They make me feel old-im gonna have grey hairs before I turn 20!! Sugawara swims by sometimes and just talks to me about the kids he's taking care of as well, sounds terrible. I believe that's why he has silver hair, no one can tell me that's not why.

Suga would usually swim around the back area of the island, where I get all the fruit from. It's nice having someone like him around. He's nice, mature, pr et ty, and a good 'mom' apparently. I like people- or creatures like him, he doesn't even know I know. "Daichi." I come out of my thoughts and look at the person who just called my name. Oh would you speak of the devil. "Hi sugawara. What's up?" I say giving him all my attention. "Um have you seen kenma, around?" He asked, with a worried expression. Hmm, kenma, kenma, kenma...doesn't ring a bell, for some reason. I stare at him with a confused look.

"The little one, black and blonde hair, cute, he looks kinda done with life, ring any bells yet?" He says, tapping the side of his head. Ooooh, Kozume Kenma. "I haven't seen him around, what happened?" He sighed heavily. "I really don't even know- he was talking to Oikawa and he left...immediately after the conversation. I wanted to make sure he's safe and ok." He held his hands together near his mouth. "If I see him, I'll tell him, you were looking for him." I give him a thumbs up and he smiles, causing my face to heat up. "Thank you." He says before leaving. Wow.

I take this extremely long walk back to the front. Eeryone is just sitting, I'm so proud, there being normal. "Hey guy's, what are you doing?" I ask, sitting with them. "We're deciding who's gonna swim out there...and see what that thing is." Said bokuto, and I look out at the water and see what there talking about. There was this big rock, sitting on a really flat rock. "It's just rocks...thats been there since we got here." I say squinting my eyes at them. "Not the rocks, there's something on the rock. Look closely." Iwaizumi said pointing, I stare for a while and finally see it.

There was something shiny hanging off the rock, it was bouncing up and down. "It's alive...and you wanna go see what it is? If you d i e...im leaving you there." I say getting up and leaving.

Kuroo P.O.V

"Ha! Rude!!" Me and bokuto shout at him. "Ah, no, he's right. If you in danger your self... I'm not gonna help you guys." Iwaizumi says shrugging. "Lies. You're mom, you'll come help us, subconsciously." Bokuto said moving side to side, with a smile. Iwa rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Me and bokuto play rock, paper,scissors,to see who has to go, I lost...cause bokuto and his delayed actions. "Fine, I will do it, but you owe me, bro." I stand up and he nods at me. "No ones making you do this." Iwa mumbled. Aw he cares...sorta.

Ok, this kitty is about to get his claws wet. I go ahead and hop in the water, swimming over to the rock slowly. When I finally reached the rock, I could hear light humming, sounded pretty. I turn around to look at the others, they looked far away, so I couldn't see their faces clearly, but they were at the shore on their hands and knees, waiting with anticipation.

I turn back around and build up the courage to look behind the rock. I take a deep breath and peak around the rock, to be introduced to a familiar black and red tail. It was just the end of kenma's fin, shining. Welp I better.....scare him. HaahaHaHAAAHA- oop better control myself. "heLLO NEIGHBOR!" I Shout at him, he throws a ball at my face, I wince and rub my forehead. He puts a finger over his lips, signaling me to be quiet. "Why do you do that?" Kenma asked, his face red, he was quaking a shake. That sounds funny. "Haha, couldn't resist. Nice tail, by the way." I say wiggling my eyebrows at him. "Whatever, go fetch my ball." Kenma says rather demanding. I turn around and swim towards the ball, grabbing it then realising...this is our ball.