How Lev-ly

Leg P.♡.V

HI!!

Yaku-san said if I was a good boy that he would let me go swimming alone today! Guess who was a good boy!? THAT'S RIGHT! THIS GUY!

You're probably wondering, how I got here- to bad you'll never know!

Ok fine, I'll tell you.

Me and my family got into a ship accident 6 years ago and everyone died...but me, cause Yaku-san and his short tail saved me- DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT. Yaku-san was very emotional when he saved me, he must love me a lot but he's always being mean to me. I said I wouldn't stand for it and he said he'd rip my legs off so I couldn't stand at all...

Anyways we've been married for five years and they're keeping me at this huge island! I get whatever I want whenever I want, not because Author is babying me or anything like that...(Shhhh..the 4th wall-)

Ok, ok.

I also took a HUGE liking to kenma, he reminds me of a cat! He told me I use to be a pretty terrible merman- that's mean, BUT WHATEVER! I'M SURE I WAS COOL! Yaku-san said I was stabbed in the head by a sword fish, sounds badass.

"Lev come out of your thoughts." Yaku said, clapping at me. "Ah, sorry, Yaku-san." I stood up from my spot.

"I'm ready to let you go. Now do you remember what I said?"

"Of course cutie pie! You told me to uh...to uh- oh yea, you told me to not die and if something is bothering me- to come get you!"

"Good, good. You ready idiot?"

I nodded vigorously and got in the water and in an instant I kissed him. Not just because I wanna breathe and talk under water, but because I love kissing him. "Alright Lev that's enough." Yaku-san mumbled, pulling away and blushing. "Aw so cute!~" I cooed hugging him and he punched me in my stomach. "Just like a tic-tak small and strong." I say kissing his cheek and swimming away before he processed what I said.

Whenever me and Yaku-san go swimming he always puts little objects down that lead back to the island so we don't forget where it is, he's so smart.~

I was swimming for at least fourty-five minutes, when I realized swimming alone sucks. I want Yaku! To bad I got a little to far away from the island and started freaking out cause....well I don't see the objects anymore...

BUUUUT that all changed when I spotted Kenma!

"Oooh there you are kenma.~" I say, swimming towards him.

"Lev?" He asked, tilting his head.

He's so adorable. "Yes! Yes!" I repeat, stopping in front of him.

"Where's Yaku?" Kenma asked petting me. I'm not a dog! "The island-" I was cut off by the shorty himself. "No, I seen you freaking out. You couldn't find your way back could you?" Yaku-san asked crossing his arms, but he wasn't glaring like usual. "No...sorry cutie pie.~" I admit, scratching my head sheepishly.