Muffin Time

Oikawa P.O.V

It had already turned night, kenma and Akaashi kept giving each other dirty looks. Sugawara was beyond annoyed. "So kenma all you gotta do is- say this.

'Kuroo you don't have to do everything I say.' Try it." I say and now he's giving me a dirty look. "Why would I do that? If I do that...then he wouldn't wanna be with...me." Kenma says looking over at the kuroo that fell asleep. Me and Iwa-chan have to do this.

"Tell me Kenma, did kuroo kiss you willingly or did you force him to do that too?" Damn Akaashi- "No, I did not force him to do that, what does that have to with this?" Kenma grumbled glaring at Akaashi. "A lot actually, if he kissed you of his own free will...that means he likes you and usually when you like someone you like being around them." Oooh, Akaashi has a point!

"Yea, he's right, so if you just do as we say, I'm pretty sure kuroo would still wanna be around you kenma." Suga said patting kenma's head. Kenma was still mad, it looks like he's thinking. "Suga...I wanna go see iwa-chan, I miss him." I whine, suga sighs and shews me away, I smile and leave.

Iwaizumi P.O.V

I can't sleep, I mean the others can't sleep either. Maybe it's the absence of kuroo's presence. "What's an owls favorite subject?" I hear bokuto mumble to that damned coconut.

"It's OWLgebra." He says making the owl part stand out. "Bokuto, I know you miss kuroo, but please shut up." I say sitting up and looking at him, but I soon regretted saying that cause he looked like he was about to cry. "Fine." He says getting up and walking away. Daichi sighed and went to go comfort him.

"I-wa-ch-an.~" I hear Oikawa sounding out that stupid nickname. "What's up dumbass?" I say walking over to him. He pouted at what I called him. "So mean iwa-chan. I missed you." He says putting his arms up wanting a hugs. I sigh and get down to his level, giving him what he wants. "Yaay.~" He kissed my cheek, before pulling away. I blush a little, also kinda disappointed it wasn't on the lips, but I'm not gonna tell him that.

"So, did you find- kuroo and kenma?" I ask sitting and putting my feet in the water. "Duuude- hell yea we found them!" Oikawa said running his fingers threw his pretty, brown hair. "I have some seaweed to share with you." Is this their way of saying 'tea'? "What?" I ask, leaning in to let him know he has all my attention.

After Oikawa explained everything, I let it sink in. "So...why are you here again? Shouldn't you like be helping?" I say squinting at him. "As much as I'd liked to be help to them, I am of no use in this situation and plus- I missed you." I sigh, bokuto is about to lose his shit, if kuroo isn't returned to night. I was about to say something when a certain owl came screaming. "BROKAWAAA!!!" Oikawa sunk down in the water.

Bokuto P.O.V

Oh come on! Why's he hiding!!? When I got over there, Iwa was silent. "Bro, if this is about making Akaashi hit me, it's cool dude. Now, did you find kuroo?" Oikawa popped up with a smile. "Yea, im sorry Bokuto." He said scratching his head. "We found kuroo, but we are having a hard time....getting him back."