DiSgUsTANG

Sugawara never got sick and he was greatful that the boys took care of him the whole time, the only thing bothering him was that....three whole weeks or 21 whole days as he'd say, had went by and Oikawa hadn't returned to the island with the pods and kenma hadn't returned either. Iwaizumi and Kuroo were growing anxious and impatient.

During those three weeks, Sugawara and Daichi grew closer and hung out more, daichi has kept Suga from leaving the island stressing, he reassured him everything was ok.

Akaashi and Kuroo had made progress getting along, Akaashi can now tolerate Kuroo and it was becoming hard to tolerate Bokuto, but he loved Bokuto so that made it easier.

Bokuto and kuroo haven't been able to draw the infamous French cat Bokuto, do to the loss of kuroo's pencil.

Akaashi and Bokuto's relationship is doing pretty great, Akaashi still talks about marrying him constantly and it hasn't got annoying yet.

"H e y gays, what do over here?" Iwaizumi said, not forming a proper sentence. The trio looked over at him squinting. 'They've learned to share a brain cell, poor Akaashi' Iwa thought.

Akaashi P.O.V

I don't know what he just said, but I feel threatened and cursed.

"Eh, we're about to teach Akaashi about The Karen." Kuroo said moving his hand in front of his face in a straight line. "It's a very......aggressive animal." Bokuto say through gritted teeth. "Ew, I hate those things." Iwaizumi said, taking a seat besides me.

"A karen....is an animal? Doesn't sound like one, but what did it do?" I ask and they began laughing. "hA? what didn't it do!?" Kuroo shouts. "Ugh- never mind thinking about karen is making my head hurt." Bokuto mumbled, rubbing his temple.

"Broooo- Do you remember when we planned to get kicked out of Walmart?" Kuroo asked, hitting bokuto in his back. Bokuto then perked up. "Oh my go- YeS! Bro, that was the first time we ever hung out with Hanamaki! He's hella fun." Poor makki, I wonder what happened to him.

"What's Walmart?"

"It's a place you go to buy stuff, like food and clothes- and almost anything." Iwaizumi explained, counting the things on his fingers.

"Bro....you CAN buy anything from there."

Said kuroo.

"Walmart has everything." Bokuto added. Oh, I don't know what everything is, but that sounds pretty cool. "How did you get kicked out? And why would you wanna do that?"

"There's billions of Walmart, it doesn't hurt to get kicked out of one....or 30, plus it sounded fun. Iwaizumi wasn't down but Hanamaki convinced him to join us, which made everything greater."

"It was a mess." Iwaizumi mumbled shaking his head.

"Let us t a i l you all about it!" Bokuto and Kuroo said in unison, I am...disgusted.