WoW

"So let me get this. Kenma's 'happy', he wanted to be with kuroo, he threatened Akaashi?" Sugawara asked, talking to akaashi. "He didn't threatened me. He just told me not to interfere." Akaashi mumbled.

"Let me also get this. Kuroo...Our kuroo Kuroo ignored Bokuto? Koutarou Bokuto?" Daichi asked in disbelief.

"I also wanna get this! Shittykawa made Akaashi...slap Bokuto? I never wanted to marry someone so much- but that's pretty fucked up since he was upset." Iwaizumi explained with so many emotions on the situation. He didn't know if he should be proud or disappointed in Oikawa.

"Where is Bokuto?" They asked in confusion.

Bokuto P.O.V

I was still processing why Akaashi slapped me. It still huuurrtsss!! But I can't bring myself to be mad at Akaashi. I don't really know why. Kuroo on the other hand! How could he neglect me like that!? I was just walking through the trees, needing time to think...about everything that just happened.

"Making my way through these trees, walking slow, past more trees and I'm STUCK HERE!" I start kicking dirt and leaves every where, then stomping, yes I am throwing a tantrum, an emotional one.

I have this urge to bust into tears, but I don't wanna! Even though I have so many reasons to...Akaashi slapped me, kuroo was ignoring me and I probably won't see him again, from the looks of it! Last but not least- we're never gonna go home!! We're gonna be stuck here...then slowly die after eating all the food...I'll never get to see an ugly tiger fish either.

I sit down, sighing heavily. "Bullshit." I say throwing a stick. "What's 'bullshit'?" A voice asked, I didn't even look up to see who it was. "This island. I don't like it here at all." I grumble out. "Why? Aren't you happy with the new friends you made?" The voice asks again, it seriously sounds like Akaashi. I look around to find who was talking to me, but there was no one here.

"Great I'm losing my mind as well." I get up and keep walking. "You didn't answer my question." I turn to look, but there's no one- "Up here." Mmm a butterfly, is talking to me. I can't be surprised, we found mermen. "Hi, what's your name?" I ask.

The butterfly began giggling, aaw. "You're so sweet, to everything. It's Akaashi." Ooooh.

"I have a friend named Akaashi! I'm Bokuto."

"No, Bokuto-san, I'm Akaashi."

"You just said that, my Akaashi also calls me that."

Akaashi P.O.V

This is what makes me wonder if I wanna be with him. Why do I like him again? Did he really forget I can shape shift that fast? "Bokuto-san...it's me Akaashi the merman." I try to make him understand, but he just tilted his head in confusion. I sigh heavily. "Hold your hand out."  He holds his hands out, and waits patiently. I fly over and land on one of his hands. I then turn into a miniature version of myself, I was as small as an Axolotl. "Wooah, Akaashi! Look at your cute little tail!" I held onto his finger, blushing at the comment. "Bokuto-san. I wanted to say I'm sorry, you're probably mad, right?" He shakes his head with a smile. "I can't bring myself to be mad at you Akaashi." I start blushing again, turning away.

"Oh....Im still very sorry, but Bokuto-san do you really hate it that much here?" I ask, and his expression saddened real quick. Curse me. "I mean...yea I do. I miss all of my other friends back at home, I miss eating meat and sleeping in my bed. I miss all my stuffed owls, I miss my normal hairstyle...but if I never got stuck here...I'd regret not knowing you." I feel my eyes leaking liquids. "Akaashi why are you crying?" He asked shocked and worried. Bokuto began wiping my eyes. "Crying?" I question what that is. He also looked confused.

"Wait, wait, wait! Ooh! You probably never cried above water before! Well crying is something you do when you're really sad or over joyed. Oikawa knew what crying was...Akaashi are you sad?" He asked me, but really I don't know myself. "I'm happy you like being around me, but I'm sad that Bokuto-san doesn't like being here..." Bokuto bit his lip and kept walking until we reached the back of the island.

Bokuto then gently put me in the water and I went back into my normal form. "The others are deciding on what to do about kuroo and kenma." He nods, laying on his stomach putting his hand in the water. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't for some reason.

Iwaizumi P.O.V

"So Oikawa....you had powers and didn't tell me?" I ask tilting my head, disappointed. "Don't you think...as your future husband- you should tell me everything, no secrets?" I ask clasping my hands together. I've already come to accept the fact that I do in fact wanna be with Oikawa. "It wasn't important and it's kinda not important now." Oikawa explains shrugging.

"So what are your powers?"

"I'm super strong! I can shape shift, like everyone else. I can also sing, but it always puts people to sleep, I don't know how to control it, I can do other stuff too." Oikawa is jiggly puff confirmed.

"That's cool, I guess." Oikawa began smiling at the compliment. "I mean I am Oikawa after all, it would be illegal if I weren't." Shut up.

"Hey-hey! You two quit being lovey dovey we gotta figure out what happened!" Sugawara hissed at us, we both just looked away. "First, we need to find where they went. So let's go Oikawa, oh wait we need Akaashi too." Sugawara says, ducking under the water. I turn to look at Oikawa, he was also staring at me. "Don't stare too much shittykawa." He smirked at, pulling me into the water with him. "What the fuck, Oikawa." I mumble out angrily, he threw up the peace sign and swam away. God I think I love him.

Kuroo P.O.V

That was hella weird, something inside just kept screaming 'kenma kenma, must get to kenma'. I heard Bokuto calling out to me, but it was like I was paralyzed and I could only react to kenma.

Me and kenma sat still on top of our broken ship. He didn't want me leaving his side and I was ok with that...for some reason. "Kuroo, will the game break if I take it under water?" I swear I went over this 200 time with him. I nod vigorously. He groans and leans on me.

This feels so wrong, yet so right.

"Kuroo when I take you back to the island, take everything you own and come live with me." I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

Wait.

WaIt.

WAIT!

WHY DID I AGREE TO THAT!?

Thx for reading and sorry for mistakes. ❤❤❤❤