hhUrIsE anD sHhInE

I think this is called an epilogue 😂 but anyways here's a check up!

3rd Person

The mermen returned to Atlantis, leaving all their treasures on the island. They tried to live life like they used to live it...it was hard, but as time went along, Oikawa was back to causing trouble and breaking prince Akaashi out of arranged marriages.

Kenma spent his time at his reef looking at the ball he found months ago, kuroo appearing in his mind everytime.

Sugawara spent the majority of his time with his pod and or traveling, sometimes taking the pod with him on his adventures.

Akaashi was still being forced to marry someone by his father even though he didn't want to, so he always informed Oikawa so he could ruin everything. Atsumu Miya was the last but ya know Oikawa worked his magic and they ended up becoming best friends.

Yaku took care of the pod, he only went to his and Lev's island for memories that hurt him so much, but he knew what he did was for the best.

As for our human boys who all go to Nekoma, they went back to living life like nothing happened.

Them being stranded on an island together brought them closer than they had expected. Bokuto our sweet photographer had pictures of Akaashi on his wall, which he took with his GoPro, he also sent the others their photos. His mother questioned who the mysterious boy was but Bo just said 'someone'.

Kuroo had told his mother that his friend would be staying with them for a while she was shocked when she found out it was Lev. Kuroo tried to be there for Lev but Lev hated everything, he wanted nothing to with anything normal.

Lev ;-; struggled with the new life he was forced to live. He dreamed about Yaku constantly and would wake up screaming for him. Kuroo's mother got him home schooled after a while, knowing it'd be best for him. Lev only did school, eat, and sleep. Nothing else. He hated going outside. He hated it. Mrs.Kuroo thought she should seek Lev help soon...(🧍🚗💨)

Kuroo became friends with the Kozumes who lived across the street, it was the only thing he had left of Kenma at the moment. His mother resembled him so much. He helped them out when he could, kenma had a younger sister. She was around his age. So he watched her whenever.

Iwaizumi and Hanamaki started living together at the Iwaizumi's. Apparently Makki knew both the Akaashi's and Oikawa's. Hanamaki was already friends with the Oikawa's and Matsukawa's. So it was easy to slip Iwa into the friend group with the Oikawa's. Tooru has a twin sister...he looks better though. Iwaizumi keeps his crown on his nightstand, he never takes his ring off though.

Daichi checked up on everyone continually. He already knew the Sugawara's so he just started hanging around them more. Their family was crazy but it felt like a place he could call home. On weekends they'd all stay at Bokuto's mansion, kuroo would force Lev to come but the only way he would go was if he was blind folded all the way there. At Bokuto's they'd talk all about the things that happened on the island together.

They never forgot anyone or anything. They knew one day, one very special day they'd be reunited with no separation. Maybe the day was coming sooner they they thought, maybe it wasn't coming at all...but it didn't matter they still believed it would happen, they had faith and they believed they'd all meet again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

There's a sequel hoes 🤧 I wanna call it Home.

I been planning for the sequel waaaay before I even made this book 😂 I'm sooo happy to finally start working on it!!

Asaaaahiii I hope you enjoyed the first book!❤ I love you guys so much like heuhehsh thanks for everything! 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕