2 Bros chillin in the hot tub-

Yaku P.O.V

After trying to drown Lev, he thought it would be safe to stay away from me, so he ran over to the 'bed' he asked for 2 days ago, he was just sleeping on the 'blanket' for six years.

The bed is more comfortable.

Back to kenma, uugh. Everything he does with anyone almost gets them killed! He's like really bad luck. "So, what happened?" I asked, laying out on the sand, my pinkish brown tail moving up and down every now and then.

"I did a DNA exchange with Kuroo and well it ended up badly..."

"Of course it did, you haven't learned that yet!"

"I know, but it almost worked..."

"Why didn't you fix this with Sugawara? Or Oikawa?"

"That didn't end well either..."

"What did you do?" I asked, sternly. Kenma sat up slightly. "Well it went like..." He started.

After he told me what had happened and how it all started. I could only face palm. Wow. Kenma is really in love with him. "I-" Was all that came out. "Yea, I know." Kenma said, hiding his face in his hands. "You're starting to be how Lev was as a merman. So inexperienced it's dangerous." I say trying not to laugh.

"Please don't insult me like that."

"Keep messing up and it's gonna be true!"

"Can you help me fix this or not?"

"Watch it kenma. I think I can fix this actually."

Sugawara P.O.V

"Kunimi, you must have been forced here right?" I asked, facing the boy. "Yeah."

"Looking for Oikawa?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to take you to him?"

"....yeah."

Kunimi isn't a man of many words and that's alright.

"Ok, we gotta be quick I'm looking for-"

"Kenma?" He said and I nodded. "He's at the island with Yaku." Oooh that's great! I was so worried. Yahaba must have told him that, he sees the future.~ Kunimi's power is erasing memories and giving them back, If he feels like it.

"Eh-uh, that's good. Let's go back to the island then!" I swim at a speed that kunimi is ok with, since he's lazy.

Iwaizumi P.O.V

I was trying to talk to Oikawa about the whole getting married before dating thing, but he's so stubborn. "I wanna marry Iwa-chan!!!!~" He whined, flailing around in the water. Why am I attracted to him again? "I haven't even proposed to you yet! So we're not even engaged! Nothing will change trashykawa."