Hotel? Trivago

Bokuto P.O.V

I'm smart enough to conclude that Akaashi's mom and his three brothers are mermen and they don't know, that I know, what they know, but don't think I know that I know what they know, which in fact I do know. Tough.

Kuroo was trying to scare off my new found friend, which I didn't mind but at the same time I did mind. It's a bro thing, but I really like akaashi...as a friend...so I don't won't kuroo scaring him off. "Bokuto-san." Akaashi said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I respond quickly, making eye contact with him. We stare at each other for a while before looking away. "We're about to leave." He says fidgeting nervously, it must be a habit.

"Um alright, bye, Akga-" Akaashi cut me off quickly by saying bye and leaving. Did I do something wrong?

Later that day we finally ate something fulfilling. Fish. Iwaizumi made a fire and everything, I still don't know how he caught them without a fishing rod. I felt kinda uncomfortable at first but then the feeling went away. After eating, kuroo told me good night before I wandered off.

Daichi P.O.V

Now that he's gone. "I can't be the only one who noticed the similarities between bokuto's imaginary merman and the akaashi boy, right?" The others shook their heads in agreement. "Yea, I thought it was just a coincidence at first." Iwaizumi said rubbing his chin. "Um- right but bokuto must've just imagined the tail part!" Kuroo shouted nervously slamming his hand on the sand like he just cracked a case.

It was awkwardly silent until we all said in unison. "Yea-right! Definitely imagined it!" We all looked at each other our mouths in a thin straight line. "Welp night." Kuroo said laying down. "Yup, night." Followed me and Iwa.

Ok...bokuto didn't imagine that tail, while suga was leaving, there was this big fin with a silver-white color, that came up and followed him into the water. I mean now that I think about it they didn't come up for air while swimming away, where else could they go, there's no more land around here.

Kuroo P.O.V

We clowned the fuck out of bokuto for saying he saw a merman- I still feel bad too, but after that he hadn't brought it back up, maybe because little akaashi is what he saw and they became friends. Kenma was freaking out and wanted to leave after some time of me invading his personal space, so he turned splashing water on me yet again, while I was wiping the water off my face about to complain, I saw this big red and black tail go into the water with him. It was beautiful yea but freaky. I couldn't say I saw it, they'd think I'm stupid. I wonder if bokuto knows that he wasn't smoking weed and imagining shit.

Iwaizumi P.O.V

We clooowwned the FUCK out of bokuto for saying he saw that mythical shit. It sounded stupid as hell but now I'm stupid as hell for seeing it too!

Flashback

"H-hey let's play a game!" Oikawa said throwing his fist in the air. He's to fucking cute-but so god damn annoying. "What game?" I asked not really all that interested. "Um let's ask each other questions, but we have to answer truthfully." He said winking at me. God save me. "You're talking about 21 questions basically." "Yea, I guess. You start." He says swimming closer propping himself up on a rock, his lower half remaining in the water. "Why won't you get out the water?"