When life gives you lemons

Kuroo sat there clutching the ball, kenma was staring at him with a deadpan look. "Kuroo...are-are you gonna give it back?" Kenma asked, holding eye contact as he swam closer to him. "O-oh yea!" He stutters out, as he handed the ball over to kenma. Kenma's deadpan expression turned into a relieved one, as he was about to leave, kuroo grabbed his hand.

Kuroo P.O.V

"What?" Kenma asked tilting his head slightly. I blush at the thought of how cute he is. "Um..wanna, do something fun?" I ask hopping in, next to him. He thinks about it, giving me time to take my shirt off. "No, not really." I take the ball from him, for the last time. I PROMISE. Kenma glared at me, making a weird face. I swim away, waving him to me, and he follows. "Kenma I'm not threatening you, or stealing from you. I just wanna play." I say as I hold the ball. He sighs angrily. "Fine."

"So...all you gotta do is catch it and throw it back." I instruct kenma on how to play catch. "If you don't catch it, then that means I'm winning, same goes for me, but that'll mean you're winning." Kenma nods, waiting for me to throw the ball. I throw the ball to him and he naturally sets it...like it's normal. I catch the ball before saying "How come you didn't catch it?" He looked at me confused. "Is it illegal to toss the ball back? Did I have to catch it?" He mumbled, I almost couldn't hear him. "No, just curious. Nice set." We repeated the action of throwing and catching the ball, he set it every single time. He's winning at the moment.

"Kenma...does the ball feel heavier to you?" Kenma smirked at me. WHY though! "Nope." He sets the ball to me again, this time when I catch it, I almost sink. Kenma snickered, swimming over to me and taking the ball and holding it, like it was nothing. "Sneaky, so how did you do that, kitten?" I ask with a smirk. He blushes at the nickname. "Just a little magic..." He mumbled, shyly.

Kenma P.O.V

As I said the first time, kuroo isn't a bad guy, he's alright company. I like him, he's playful and...attractive, but I don't like being teased, it's irritating. "Magic, you got p o w e r s?" I nod at his question, he mouthed a soundless 'whoa' "That's pretty cool." I shrugged and mumbled a "If you say so." Kuroo swam off to a rock and sat on it, I soon joined him.

"Can the others do it too? Ya know magic?" I nod. "Oikawa has like super strength, I float and sink things, I guess, Akaashi is a mystery, and Sugawara can multiple." I explain to kuroo what they can do. "Soo... Suga can do...math?" Kuroo asks confused, what does multiplying have to do with- what is math? Never mind. "Most likely not, I meant he can make a lot of himself."

"Oooh, shadow clone jutsu. That's really cool!" Kuroo said in an excited tone. I smile lightly at him, and he blushes. "I gotta tell you something." He says rubbing the back of his neck. I wait patiently for him to speak.

"Everyone...found out about- your secret...your tail." I sigh, wow, I'm not scared of them or anything, so it really isn't a problem, cause their nice. I don't won't them spreading the word or anything, if they get back home. "It's cool." I mumble, shrugging. We sat in silence, looking at the moon, I decided to break the silence. "Why don't you like Akaashi?" That was a bit straight forward. "Eeh? I like Akaashi-I just don't want Bokuto leaving me, for another bro, being replaced...sucks ya know. Me and Bo are extremely close, bestbros, so I guess I can get a little protective. Akaashi's kind, there's nothing wrong with him." Kuroo explained. Oooh, it's kinda like- Sugawara's mother phase...ok it's not a phase...it's real.

At least he likes Akaashi. "You should apologize...he feels like he needs your approval....to breathe the same air as Bokuto." Kuroo almost started laughing. "A p p r o v a l? Who did he think I was? His mom? He doesn't need anything from me, I'll leave him alone though."

"Now let's talk about you."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"So, why did y'all help us?" I stiffen up a little at the question. I'm not gonna expose Oikawa just yet. "Didn't I say no?" I clutch my ball and look away. "Fine, fine." Kuroo hops off the rock, then pulls me into the water with him.

Kuroo P.O.V

Why so sErIoUs kenma. "Let's do a little swim before I go back to the island to sleep." Kenma sighed before putting his ball on the rock, he the grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. He swam at a slow speed, so I wasn't being dragged through the water. He soon stopped and looked at me. "Wanna go under water?" I think about it but I'm still shaken up about that time Iwa and Bo almost drowned me. "Nah, I'd rather stay above water, plus I'd have to keep coming up for air." I decline swimming around him in circles. "No you won't." He says stopping me. "I can't breathe un-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

When he pulled away we were both obviously blushing and before I could say anything, he pulled me under water. Then he touched my sides. I was about to freak out but I realized...I was like floating and breathing.....Under water! This is Hella cool! "Kuroo- come on." Whoa he spoke to me. I tried talking but all that came out was air bubbles. THAT'S EVEN BETTER!! So I was just floating there screaming out soundless air bubbles. "You idiot." Kenma said covering his mouth attempting to not laugh at me.

He swam over to me, grabbing my hand and did some thrilling loops.

"I usually swim around right here, with the fish. Sometimes I'd find unique things here...tomorrow if you'd like...I could swim you to your ship." I nod vigorously. Man I'm about to get all the covers! "Kuroo, do you like it on the island?" No not really, but if I didn't get stuck there, I wouldn't be friends with kenma. I shrug at his question, not really sure. He nods, his eyes soon grew big and I was being pulled through the water.... It was really fun.

When we stopped I was met face to face with a dolphin that kenma was hugging. "She's friendly kuroo, you can touch, if you want." He says, petting the mammal. I put my hand on its nose and it made that noise, causing me to smile.

Kenma P.O.V

I'm glad kuroo enjoyed his self. I soon take him back to the island, where we sat for a few minutes. "I should get going." I say sliding back into the water. "Oh ok, just wait a sec. I wanna give you something." Kuroo says running off, leaving me alone. Aw..."I wonder what the...pod is doing." Mama Yaku is probably worried about me, stupid Oikawa. This is annoying. "Tada! Here, I thought you might enjoy this. You can't take it in the water though." Kuroo say snapping me out of my thoughts. It was a blue object with a rectangular shape.

"It's called a PSP, you play games on it, but when it dies...it dies. There's no outlets to charge it." Kuroo said, shrugging, drying my hands off and handing me this 'PSP'. "How does it work?" I ask.

Then the darkness sets in and things are never the same.

Thx for voting, reading and all the funny ass comments😂❤
Sorry for any mistakes! ❤