Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Excuse my mistakes love ;-; ❤

Matsukawa P.O.V

He stopped crying. Good.

His heart is more hurt than my ears. Bad.

Oikawa was sitting in my lap laying his head on my chest, while I just kissed his forehead, appreciating him for being light.

"There was a time when I was alone." I sang softly, stroking his hair. "N-no where to go, and no p-p-place to call...home." I'm seriously gonna kill Makki even if this is just another one of his hurtful jokes.

"My only friend was the man in the moon."

"...and even sometimes he would go away too."

"Then-"

"OIKAWA!" Two worried mother's and a farther shouted.

I was really enjoying the alone time me and Oikawa was having but not anymore.

Oikawa jolted at his name, holding his chest. "You scared him." I say annoyed. They all sat down, Iwaizumi looked jealous but he pushed that aside cause this is serious. He stroked his hair and wiped any remaining tears away.

"Oikawa, what's wrong?" Sugawara asked. "Doesn't Hanamaki always play these kinds of jokes?" Why did we all come to accept the fact that Makki is fucking with us?

"Yes but that's not the problem....it's the fact that if he's really human now he won't remember our whole life together...It was hard to actually become his friend, but it happened some how..." There, there.

"I just would hate to lose all that. Besides Iwa-chan...I was always with Makki. Then Matsukawa is his husband and best friend, now he has to work all the way back up to that...it just makes me so sad...."

We covered our ears as another sound wave hit them. "Well Oikawa, why don't you cry later? You don't know yet, just play along with him until he breaks character." Kuroo suggested. "And if he doesn't break character, just assume the worst or he's mad." I- what could he possibly be mad about?!

"Break character?" Oikawa asked.

"When he finally agrees that he's just playing, did you guys always play these kinds of jokes or pranks?" Iwaizumi asked, me and Oikawa laughed. "Yes. You were apart of them too." I informed.

"Then maybe this is his way of finally reuniting with you guys, a prank?" Maybe, Makki does seem like he'd do that. I'm so mad I miss him. "Thanks guys. I feel kinda better." Oikawa got up before kissing my forehead, as a thank you.

Oikawa went and hugged Sugawara who hugged back kissing his head. Then he hugged Kuroo, Kuroo obviously didn't know when you hug Oikawa you have to kiss his forehead or head, so Oikawa just waited. "Um, kiss?" Suga said like it was obvious. Hajime dead inside Iwaizumi growled.

Kuroo placed a nice kiss on Oikawa's forehead, then Oikawa went and kissed Iwaizumi. "You guys really helped thanks.."

"Anything for you Oikawa." Me and Sugawara say, the others just nodded.

Oikawa P.O.V