Why tf you lying? Why you always lying?

Sugawara P.O.V

When I reached the island, Daichi wasn't here yet or he wasn't coming at all. Aw man...there was something coming this way though. I don't know why I'm scared, but I'm scared. I wait to see what it is cause yea, why not? So I'm waiting and finally it comes into view.

It's just iwaizumi, nothing to fear. "Hey!" I say waving at him and he waves back. "Hey, Suga. Looking for Daichi?" He asks sitting in front of me. I nod blushing slightly. "He'll be back here soon.....so Oikawa?" I snicker a little and he blushes. "Do you like him as much as he loves you?" I ask and he shifts slightly. "I think, I'm not really sure, but I do know I care about him a lot. Where is he?" I shrug and he sighs. "When is the wedding?" I ask happily.

"I didn't ask him yet- I knew he'd tell everyone." So no wedding? Ah man! "Oh w- DAICHI, HI!" I shout. I then realized he's not here yet, but he yelled 'hi' back, coming into view. My scent is sharp today. "How'd you know he was coming just now?" Iwa asked amazed. "I heard him walking?" I actually made a small medicine from my scales when daichi hurt himself. Since I used my scales, I can smell it on him when he's near, but he doesn't know it was scales I used.

Daichi took a seat with us and we gave each other a high five. "Sugawara, how are you today?" He asks smiling brightly. I smile back, just as bright. "I'm good." Daichi clasped his hand together and coughed. "Um, Suga I gotta tell you som-" "YES!" I say, a blushing mess. Iwa laughed, probably catching on to why I said that, but Daichi sat confused. "I was saying- that you have my...attention." I mumble embarrassed.

"Um well...Thanks? I wanted to let you know, we...know about....your tail..."

Daichi P.O.V

Sugawara sat there with an abnormal smile on his face while we waited for him to speak. Iwaizumi was about to laugh, but he knew better, so he didn't.

We continue waiting, awkwardly, but he didn't leave from his state. Soon he blinked and coughed. "Sooo how's the kids?" He asked awkwardly. "Um suga did you hear me? I said we know." He shook his head vigorously. "Know what?"

"You're a merma-"

"HE LIES!" Suga shouts in defense.

"No, I'm telling the truth, you're a mer-"

"LIAR!!"

"Sugawara you have a silver tail, you're a mer-"

"LIES!! THE FILTHY LAND BOY LIES!!"

I sigh, I didn't realize it before, but Iwaizumi was losing his shit. "I knew it!" He says victorious. "Sugawara. I saw you that time you left and I'm pretty sure you know that. Also it's way to obvious now that I think about it. You guys never leave the water and you...never leave the water." I repeat myself at the end. He looked kinda disappointed and upset. "And you're ok with that?" He asks hopefully. "Obviously." I say smiling and he smiles back.

A little bit later after that it went back to normal. "So how did you really know Daichi was coming?" Iwaizumi asked and Daichi nodded in agreement. "My scent is on him. I used my scales to make the medicine I gave you, so now I can smell when you're near.....that's creepy.." He began blushing out of embarrassment.