I won't hesitate bitch

I did not proof read 🐨

Lev P♡V

Me and Yaku-san got to be the judges

of the game cause someone's playing favorites again.

"Standing." Yaku-san said and the mermen stood up with ease, except Oikawa, he struggled and whimpered, but he finally got it. "Iwaoi gets the point." Yaku-san says with no hesitation.

"WHAT!? WHY!?" They shouted, I mean- I know why they got it, so why don't you?

"Oikawa's whole leg is ruined and he was still able to get up...and stand. Why shouldn't he get the point? He was determined. Iwaoi gets the point." Yaku-san explained.

"But-"

"Iwaoi GETS the point."

"Yessir."

Iwaizumi and Oikawa smirked in approval.

"Next up a memory test. Animals." I say happily. Me and Yaku-san were looking through Bokuto's animal photo album. Me and Yaku-san saw animals we never seen before, it was a cool experience learning them.

The boys were standing behind us and Bokuto flipped to the page with the farm animals, soon enough the mermen made their way over here and Iwaizumi had to help Oikawa.

"Ok everyone this is a Horse, that's a pig, this is a goat and this is a sheep." Bokuto say's pointing to each animal.

"Horse, pig, goat sheep." And they repeat what he says. "The sheep is so cute." Oikawa says pointing and everyone nodded.

"Dolphin, squid, crab, snail, fish, Lev." Yaku-san said repeatedly. I kept laughing at my name for some reason. The others were confused, but I understood what he was doing.

"Ok which one is a pig."

"I'm sorry, what?" They asked. Goldfish memory-

"Bruh." Kuroo said, as he just figured out what Yaku-san just did. "Find the pig." He said.

"Th-that's a s-s-s-sheet- SHEEP!" Oikawa shouted pointing at the fluffy white animal. "Yes, I know Oikawa. Where's the pig?" Yaku-san asked.

Sugawara, Akaashi and Oikawa slowly pointed at the horse as kenma chose the pig. "Kuroken gets the point! LET'S GO!!" Yaku-san and Kuroo shouted. "It's ok you guys, I have goldfish memory too." Bokuto says making Akaashi laugh a little.

"Where are we going?" Oikawa asked, clueless. "It's just a saying." I say and he just looks away. Alright.

"Then what's this?" Sugawara asked pointing to the horse. "It's a horse, ya know like seahorse, their faces are kinda similar!" I explained and they went "OoO."

"How do we remember the pig?"

"It's pink and pig also starts with p like pink, but kenma doesn't need to remember that." Kuroo says, proudly.

"I'll forget eventually..also.." Kenma stopped talking and scratched his cheek.

"What's a P..?" They all asked. "It's a letter...we'll get to that at school." Bokuto says, closing his animal book.