Mother's Day Special

Kuroo P.O.V

Today is Mother's Day so bokuto, daichi and I want to do something special for Iwaizumi. He's a really good mom and friend, and I'm pretty sure everyone back home misses him and they probably made him cards! We do this every year, he doesn't enjoy being called mom, but he knows he's the mom. "So, I was thinking maybe we should carve the fruit to look like Godzilla." Bokuto said putting a finger up. "That could work, but what are we gonna carve it with? We don't have a knife." I say, leaning on my hand. "Oooor we could find something else." Daichi added balling his fist up, slamming it on his palm. He must have an Idea!

Iwaizumi P.O.V

I was sitting on a rock looking out at the water. I can't lie it's different without him. It's been a while since I seen his face. I really miss.........my Godzilla figurine. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Akaashi and......Oikawa swimming to where Daichi and the others were. Oikawa must be mad at me, I can't blame him- I made him cry...by accident.

Today is also Mother's Day, they must be planning something for me. I'm not gonna spy on em, this time. I go and sit in between some trees, I could see everyone now, but I couldn't hear anything. Kuroo waved at me and I just nodded. I didn't notice it before but Oikawa is wearing Bokuto's alien shirt.

Akaashi P.O.V

Ok I have to make a better impression on Kuroo, we'll need his blessings so we can get married. "Hey, bokuto-san." I say smiling. Bokuto smiled back, god I think I'm gonna die. "Akaashi?" Holly fuck- he said my name right!!! I think I'm really dying now. "Y-y-y-yes?" Ah shit this isn't gonna get me a good review from kuroo!! "You look nice." Bokuto said blushing, causing me to blush. "He looks normal to me." Almighty kuroo said eyeing me. I smile nervously and look away. "Sooo whatcha doing?" Oikawa finally spoke, swirling his finger in the sand. "We're gonna surprise iwaizumi for Mother's Day." Said Daichi, what's mother's day? Oikawa just hummed and bobbled his head.

"We-could we ask a favor?" Daichi asked scratching his head. "Um sure." Me and Oikawa said in unison. "You guys...know where our ship is located and well we just wanna, well-" Bokuto cut daichi off with a cough. "Could you go get something from our ship. Please." He says, aw. I nod vigorously. "What is it?" Oikawa asked spinning around. "A dinosaur." Kuroo said. Ok what the fuck is that. I am confusion! "What's a dinosaur?" They looked so disturbed, I'm crying!!! Kuroo is never gonna let me come near bokuto again "Serious...are you serious?" Asked Daichi. Why is Oikawa counting!!!? "Uh it's an animal but it's not real, it's made of plastic, and it's scary and small." Bokuto described it to me, doing shapes with his hands. Then he started drawing in the sand, ok, ok, that's a pitiful drawing.

"So it had nothing to do with numbers?" Asked oikawa, whhhhyyyyy!? Kuroo started laughing along with bokuto. I sigh and pull Oikawa under water, swimming away. "Oikawa that was a stupid question." I mumbled embarrassed. "Mmm, I mean you didn't know either." He says, speeding away, I follow quickly so he doesn't get lost.

We soon reached the broken down ship, I stopped and hummed. I take in the sight of the ship, it looks so...I don't know, it makes me curious.

3rd Person P.O.V

Oikawa pulled Akaashi by the waste to the ship. "Hey did the hole get bigger?" Asked Akaashi, allowing himself to be pulled along. "I made it bigger! Kenma helped!!!" Oikawa said moving his head side to side, as if he was listening to a sweet song. "So it looks like an animal. and it's small." Akaashi says wiggling away from Oikawa and his gentle grip. They immediately start searching the ship floor and the sand. They find lots of small items like spoons and forks, in the sand they found pearl and shells, but no dinosaurs. "No, no." Akaashi mumbled agitated. "Look at this weird looking creature, keiji." Oikawa said swimming over to the agitated Akaashi, waving a little toy around. "That has to be it." Akaashi said grabbing something else and swimming off with oikawa back to the island.

When they arrived the others were already sitting there talking about something.

Oikawa P.O.V

Sooo that searching was painful. "Yo-ho, is this it?" I ask holding up the weird thing, they gasp and smile. "Yes, yes." Bokuto said patting me and akaashi's head. "Th-this." Akaashi lifted up a treasure chest looking thing. "Aah, Akaashi, awesome!" Bokuto said taking it. "Mmm we better go." I say pulling the red Akaashi along with me. "Bye." We said together before leaving.

Bokuto P.O.V

"OKKKK!! IN THIS WATER PROOF, AND SEALED CHEST, IS PURE WATER AND GUMMY BEARS!" I say opening it, just as I said, water and gummy bears....and a PSP? "Kuroo why'd you put it in here? Is it charged?" He shrugs at my first question and nods at my second. Iwaizumi soon came over and sat down. "What's all the commotion?" He asked, looking at us. "Uh, Happy Mother's Day." We say and hold out his Godzilla figurine. Iwaizumi looked pleased, he kinda smiled and said- "Thanks."

Oikawa P.O.V

We swam all the way home with the mother day thing on our minds. "We forgot to ask. Was our guess right?" I say carrying the pretty coral we picked out. "I'm pretty sure it's when you celebrate your mom." Akaashi said carrying the shells. "So we did good picking up gifts for sugawara." I said spinning in circles. We soon got back to the base where we were staying, kenma was playing with the fish like always, and suga was singing an enchanting song. "H-hey Suga." Akaashi started, suga stopped singing and swam over to us with a smile. "Yes?" He says squeezing our cheeks, oh god.

"Uh-Happy Mother's Day." We say holding out the things we got him, he looked confused but he smiled. "Thank you? These are pretty." Suga said grabbing the coral and shells. He's pleased!! "What's a mother's day?" Kenma asked looking over at us with his usual bored face. "We don't know, but it's a day for your mother, apparently." I say, akaashi nodded. "Oh well then....Happy mother's day Sugawara." Kenma said giving him a thumbs up, his face not changing from its usual pretty state. Suga smiled at him. "You two akaashi, happy mother's day..." He said again. Yes he's most definitely correct, Akaashi is our second mother when suga isn't around. "Happy mother's day Akaashi!" We all say patting his head. "T-thanks." Akaashi said blushing slightly. Today was a good day.

Geez I didn't want it to pass 12 when I uploaded this!! *frustrated noises*

Thanks for reading!

And here something I drew for this day. Tho it's late.