😌

Hiiii~ hope your day is going well🥰

Sooooooo I was digging through my drawings and came across two books I made in sixth grade, cause I used to write on paper.

It was an original story I made for my best friends, I drew characters and everything. There's two books because the other one was a sequel and I actually liked the book.

The story was called:

Why: My idiotic angel

Description: Jean is a 16 year old boy who lives alone due to the loss of his parents and now works for his uncle who is a famous designer. It's his second week in 10th grade and he's already skipping class with his close friend Nana. They had been hiding and ducking teachers the entire time, getting caught in the hallway by his ex wasn't the worst part, her breaking his most prized possession wasn't the worst part, an idiot being released from it wasn't the worst part, him having to take care of the idiot for God knows how long wasn't the worst part, him catching feelings for his idiotic guardian angel was definitely the worst part.

I told my best friend I was gonna continue the story and she was really happy, I was even happier because sHE REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE STORY!! It's been so long- 😭 oma I love her~

So, I'm gonna put the story on here, I'm  still gonna be writing this story, I'm almost done with the next chapter!👏 So when I do put the story out, feel free to check it out if you want of course.

Bye, love you!❤