You better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out

Daichi P.O.V

"Whoooooa!" Bokuto said as he held up his little photo album. "What kinda pictures are in there?" I ask just curious, he takes it everytime we go on a trip. "I usually take pictures of any kinds of animals on trips. When we went too the zoo last month I got all the animals." He said flipping through his plastic covered book.

"This is my favorite one." It was a picture of him and kuroo in a cat and owl costume when they were little. "You guys look like animals without the costumes."

"I wonder how he got our things. I'm great full." Bokuto said smiling. I am too, I got a few books...still wet though, a jacket and t-shirts. Haaa I'm ready to go home. "Hey boooooo." We heard coming from the distance getting louder.

"Bokuto! Look what I found mixed in with my things!!" Kuroo explained running full speed at us then stopping in front of us. He was holding up a go-pro and......those damned cat ears. "Oooh bro my camera!"

Bokuto took the camera and kissed it, kuroo then put the ears on himself. "I wanna thank the one who did this." They both say. Oikawa right? Why don't they stay here? From the looks of it, there's no islands near by, so where could they possibly be...

Oikawa P.O.V

Just keep swimming.~ Humans are so weird, but the treasure they collect is amazing. Like the shiny thing Iwa-chan gave me, not sure what it's called but I love it. Maybe if I keep bringing them their treasure's I'll get something in return...like a wedding. "YUS I LIKE THAT IDEA!!" I shout with joy my turquoise tail moving with excitement. "Oikawa you're to loud." A voice said coming from behind me, their tail moving with such grace. "Sorry kenma-chan." I say sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Mm, why do you hang out with that human?" Kenma asked with his usual bored tone and expression, his shimmering red and black tail swaying elegantly. "Well he's cute, also it is my fault they're in this predicament in the first place, so I thought why not help out a little?" I explain to him swimming in loops, well it was partly true, I just wanna be with Iwa-chan. "Right." Was all he said before following a small fish.

Flashback

"Oikawa-san, slow down." Akaashi says trying to keep up with me. "But I seen a dolphin over there.~" I complain and stop in my bubbles. "Oikawa you're gonna hurt yourself one day swimming so recklessly when you're excited." Sugawara said in a worried tone and a look of disapproval on his face. "Sorry, sorry." I say looking at kenma who was resting on a rock holding something round.

"Oooooh~ what's that?" I ask curious swimming over to him. "I don't know." He said plainly accidentally letting go of the object and it started floating upwards. I caught it for him almost deciding to keep it for myself, but kenma really liked this thing from the looks of it, so I gave it back. He rubbed it all around and it wasn't able to float anymore. Kenma's special ability. Gravity or density, he can give and take gravity from anything, or change its density, I'm not sure what it is. It's pretty cool though, i'm just super strong and the others don't use their powers a lot, so I don't know what they can do.

"Suga, I forgot which way we came..." I say rubbing my head, nervously laughing.

"Woow." Kenma mumbled. Akaashi had nothing to say, he just sat down and sighed. Suga punched me in my shoulder, my beautiful body.~ That's gonna leave a bruise! "Oikawa, I told you to stop acting before you think! Now look what you got us into, we're lost." Suga scolded me folding his arms his silky white and silver tail hitting the ocean floor in disappointment and anger. "Sorry, just give me a sec, I'll find a way back." I say before I swam away.