STOP DOING THE MARIJUANA

I am alive! Please enjoy!

Oikawa P.O.V
I fell asleep while in the process of turning, so I have to start back from the beginning. Everyone had someone supporting them....but no one was telling me I could do it. I feel upset.

"Maybe if you stop falling asleep..." Kindaichi said trying to stand properly. Matsukawa decided walking was for the weak so he's crawling, kunimi was just lying down legs and arms spread, like a star fish. Watari already knew how to walk, yahaba sat next to me, he said he wasn't gonna practice walking until I got my legs. I really love him.

"Does captain wanna be treated like a child?" Matsukawa asked teasingly, but hey! I'm the main event! I nodded. "Wow, no. Come on, you can do it." He layed on his back, his face under mine. I lowered my head so our foreheads were touching, he began playing with my hair.

"I don't like how this looks." Iwa-chan said, causing me to look over at him. I don't get it. "What?"

Bokuto P.O.V
Akaashi said he needed silence...so I tried giving him silence, but it failed....I just can't, quiet scares me, not really but still. I said I'd leave but he wanted me to be there with him.

This is killing me. "Akaashi." He groaned. "Sorry sorry." Back to trying to be quiet. I wonder if he's close...."Akaashi." He sighed. "It was nothing.".....Can he feel when he's close? " Aka-"

"What?" He mumbled. "I'm sorry- I'm bothering you." He let out a long sigh. "No Bokuto-san, it's fine. What's wrong?" I feel kinda bad. "Do you feel when it's about to work?" He looked at me. "I don't know, I haven't gotten that far....I wonder why." He said laughing a little. I blush, kinda embarrassed.

"If you can't stay quiet, just sing. I like your voice." I love him so much.

Kuroo P.O.V
Kenma is a different breed, my guy can run already, I took the game from him and told him to come get it....he learned how to run before standing.

"Give me the game kuroo."

"Here weirdo." I hold out the game and he takes it with delightful. "You're the weirdo, weirdo."

"You're a weirdo."

"No you."

"No you."

"No."

"Yes"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"...."

"...."

"Yes."

"No."

Daichi P.O.V
I can't believe kenma was first out of the four to get legs. Sugawara can't relax so he can't focus and since he can't focus...he can't get legs.

"Time isn't going anywhere Suga so just take your time." I say, he whined in response. "But I just wanna be done already!"

"I get that, but you're gonna have to take your time in order to!"

"But captain!" It felt so right to be called that. "No buts, take your time if you want it done right." Kenma is the last one I would have thought to get legs first....and learn to run under 1 second. I guess that game was good enough motivation.

Wait maybe that's what they need...a little motivation or bribery. Suga says he doesn't have a favorite but I think it's obviously Nishinoya. I get up and walk over to him.

"Hey Noya, how did you get legs?"

"I'm just cool like that." Ok.

"No, seriously."