❀ chapter twelve ❀

TIME JUMP - 1 Month

👑 Jughead Jones 👑

I hope I look good enough.

I take one last look in the mirror before heading out into the kitchen. Joaquin and Kevin are putting the groceries away and I spot two bottles of expensive looking wine.

I clear my throat loudly. Kevin jumps, almost dropping the cans of baked beans in his arms. 

"You guys better not break anything while we're gone" I warn.
"Don't worry Boss, if anything the bed will be broken" Joaquin says with a wink, pulling Kevin in for a sloppy kiss.

"Guys, take it upstairs at least" I joke with them. They break away from each other, laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing so loud?" An angelic voice calls. I turn, and my jaw practically hits the floor as Betty walks into view.

 I turn, and my jaw practically hits the floor as Betty walks into view

(What Betty is wearing ^^)

The dress she is wearing clings to her entire body. It hugs her waist before gently flowing and cutting off just before it hits the floor. I gaze at her longer than I should and she looks down, blushing.

Kevin nudges my side, interrupting my daydream. 

"Compliment her!" He hisses in my ear as Betty walks over to me.

"You look.... wow" I say. She giggles at my loss for words. That sound, I sigh inwardly.

"Thank you, Juggie" She says to me as she pecks me quickly on the cheek. I pout mockingly at her.

"You missed" I say to her, pointing at my lips. She rolls her eyes and presses her lips to mine, her hands clutching my face. I deepen the kiss, pulling her in by her waist.

"And he tells us to take it upstairs" Joaquin mutters under his breath. Betty pulls away, her cheeks flushed.

"Ready?" I ask her. She nods.

I put a blindfold over her eyes and start to lead her upstairs one step at a time until we reach the exit to the roof.

She is going to freak out, I think to myself.

I open the door and we step outside, the cold wind created by the helicopter blades hitting us. She gasps in understanding.

"No way!", she screams as I take off her blindfold, "We're going on a helicopter?!".

She squeals in delight and jumps into my arms.

"I love you" She says as her lips meet mine.