❀ chapter fourteen ❀

This photo is cute ^ 🥺

🐍 Joaquin DeSantos 🐍

Where is she?

It's been 3 days since Betty walked out and Jughead hasn't left his room once. I try to limit contact with him at all costs since he basically wants to murder me after what I said.

I told him about a million times that I was intoxicated and didn't know what I was saying but he punched me in the face and stormed off to his room.

Kevin has been putting food in his room and checking up on him regularly. He hasn't talked much to me either, so I'm assuming that he's mad at me too.

I knock on the door to his room.

"Go away" I hear a voice groan. I roll my eyes and walk in anyways. 

His room is a mess, is all I can think as I sidestep dirty socks and chip packets. He lies on his bed with his shirt off, obviously unaware that it's me who just walked in.

"Hey, Boss" I say quietly. 

He lifts his head up and glares at me. I can feel the tension between us and I know it's all my fault.

"The fuck do you want?" He growls.

"I-i'm sorry, alright?", I say, "It just slipped and I had no idea, I wasn't thinking straight with all the alcohol in my system". I stop talking when I realize that he hasn't interrupted me yet.

"Boss.... I think something's happened to Betty" I say to him. He looks at me with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" He asks me.

"She hasn't been responding to my messages, and I reached out to Veronica to see if she could help. No reply" I tell him. 

"She might be distancing herself from people" He mumbles as he tries to sit up.

"This is different. She ALWAYS replies to Veronica, even when you left Riverdale and she needed time to herself" I state proudly. He just rolls his eyes and lies back down.

I stand there in silence for a minute before giving up, heading towards the door.

I hope he's not like this forever.

💗 Betty Cooper 💗

My head hurts.

Ugh, I groan as I wake up slowly, trying to rub my eyes.

Then I realize that my hands are tied behind my back.

I open my eyes and look around the room that I'm in. I'm tied to a chair and I have no idea where I am.

Kidnapped, great, I think as I roll my eyes. I can't help but feel the small twinge of fear lurking in my mind. As I try to recall the events leading up to my kidnapping, a door in the corner of the room opens.

A dim light is switched on, and a middle-aged man shuffles into view. 

"Ah, Betty", he says, "it's good to see you're finally awake".

I squint, trying to get a closer look at his face, when I freeze.

"FP Jones" I say through gritted teeth. He laughs heartily.

"So you DO know who I am" He manages to say between laughs. I don't respond, glaring at him instead.