two

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾
Chapter two✓

Scott immediately called Stiles.

He was completely out of his depth here.

"What could you possibly need at..." the boy paused and Scott could hear several thumps across the line and then a long groan. "Two in the freaking morning, Scott?" His best friend croaked through the phone. The scratchiness of his low voice indicated that he had just been blissfully asleep; but honestly, Scott was just in desperate need of one of his genius plans and couldn't seem to care about his already messed up sleep schedule.

"I have an unconscious girl in my bed that I found in the woods." The teen wolf said with slight panic lacing his tone.

There was silence for a good minute. You could practically hear the gears turning in Stiles's head across the line.

He took a deep breath, "Uh, did I hear what I think I just heard, or am I finally losing it?" Stiles said through the phone.

"Nope. You heard right." He responded simply, running his fingers through his bushy hair like he had been doing nervously non-stop.

Scott took no time to start explaining the previous events that had taken place, concerning the girl, werewolves that were chasing her, hiding in the school, and then her passing out. Scott didn't know what he was supposed to say after that, so he just waited for Stiles to start asking questions or start rambling about why he didn't call him sooner or why this always seemed to happen in the dead of night.

"So, you're telling me there's an actual unconscious girl on your bed and that you're not just on drugs or something?" The teenage boy finally said, still not fully understanding what just spilled out of his best friend's mouth.

Scott stopped his pacing in the hallway, rolling his eyes in frustration. "Stiles, I'm not taking drugs." he paused as he heard Stiles scoff on the other end of the line. "And yes, she's lying on my bed right now and I don't know what to do because she's kinda bleeding out on my bed."

"Wait, what do you mean she's 'bleeding out on your bed'?"

"I mean, her wounds are bleeding on my bed and my moms probably going to kill me." Scott groaned as he lightly banged his head on his wall quietly, closing his eyes slowly.

Stiles was now up and putting on his plaid jacket, ready to bolt out of his own house and storm into his best friend's house. "Relax, your mom isn't going to kill you. I mean she's a nurse right? So, you're helping the girl, therefore you're kinda being like a nurse.." The boy even winced at his words, seeing that they weren't really making any sense to him or Scott. "She'll understand." He finally said, opening his front door.