fourteen

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

!mentions of suicide!

if you need to skip this chapter for your own mental health, please do, just message me and i'll let you know what happens!

Chapter fourteen✓ 

Stopping a suicidal werewolf from killing themselves with an electric wood saw wasn't on Stiles' to-do list, yet here he was, checking it off.

"You probably shouldn't have." Ethan growled under his breath. After coming out of that whole situation and being completely unfazed other than being annoyed he wasn't wearing a shirt and it was cold outside, he just walked away and back to his room.

As Stiles watched the man retreat, he couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something.

Figuring out the whole 'suicidal-supernaturals' thing was scary enough, but the feeling of forgetfulness preying on him was terrifying. In this world he lives in where death isn't uncommon, forgetting something could lead to someone's death or worse. He began to pace, something he did when trying to put together a missing puzzle piece.

It irritated him that he couldn't put his finger on what was missing. He felt that it was something that he needed to check up on, something that he should have done early. He watched as Ethan walked further and further away from them, the action almost itched his brain as he went completely still.

His brain told him to stop and think.

His eyes didn't leave Ethan, even though he probably looked crazy just staring at someone's back. He couldn't think of the name-

Name.

It hit him like a speeding truck.

"Guy's, where's Liv?" Stiles asked even though he didn't want to hear the answer, the answer which he predicted to be said.

The pair of girls turned to look at him, curious as to why he was asking when they had more urgent matters to attend to. "She said she needed to get some air, I think." Allison remembered faintly hearing Olivia yell something along the lines of that to her while she was still in the bathroom, but wasn't too sure.

"That's just reassuring." Stiles muttered, "How long ago was that?"

The girl stopped and thought, taking a second to think back to the events of earlier. "It was probably about forty minutes ago, at least."

He huffed, still puzzled with his own puzzlement. He was still missing something, something that was bothering the hell outta him. So far, only supernaturals are going suicidal, so there was nothing to worry about with Olivia-

Oh. Oh.

The fact almost slipped his mind, practically unaware that she was supernatural. He was so used to werewolves that he forgot that there were other "people" that didn't have fangs and unnatural body hair growing out of their face, but were still supernatural.