twenty-five

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

Chapter twenty-five✓ 

They opened the door to the guidance office and went straight out into the hallway filled with high school students. Olivia had an uneasy feeling in her stomach, one that had her insides in a knot that kept tightening by the second. The whole thing with the stupid stump kept messing with her.

"The Nemeton. That's where she's keeping them. It has to be." Stiles said as he walked with a faster pace that the two had to keep up with. For someone who had just recovered from a panic attack, he was moving quite swiftly.

She was less worried for him at the moment, but was always on her toes whenever he displayed signs of high anxiety. His only parent is going to be sacrificed by the hands of a crazy bitch, who wouldn't be stressed the fuck out?

At least I don't have parents to sacrifice, Olivia thought to herself, holding back some sort of laugh.

Then she let that thought sink in.

Then she was sad again.

A voice called out and Stiles' head shot up. In the middle of the hallway was the agent she saw back at the hospital. "Stilinski!" Stiles slowed to a stop, and let out a frustrated breath before turning to the two girls. "Alright, look, go to Derek, Okay? He and Peter, They've been there before, so they'll know where it is." He looked between Lydia and Olivia then continued, "Tell them it's the root cellar, alright? They'll know."

"Wait, what about you?" Olivia asked. She didn't want to leave him here and especially with that dickhead.

"I'll be fine, okay? I'll meet up with you later." he grabbed her shoulders in reassurance and she nodded even though she felt uneasy. They turned around and went separate ways and not looking back.

☾☾☾

This was the third time Olivia had arrived at the Hales loft and couldn't help but feel nervous. Each time she stepped foot into the place, something bad was always there to confront her. There quite literally hasn't been a good time spent in the place for her.

Without wasting a moment, Lydia opened the door and ended up being face to face with someone OLivia identified as Peter Hale.

"You." she snarled.

He looked at her with a confused face.

"Me."

"You." she said again, even sterner than before.

Peter lowered his head and then rolled his eyes in defeat as if a memory resurfaced, "Me."

"Did I miss something here or..." Olivia said awkwardly, the tension high between the two, pure anger emitting off the strawberry blond.