eleven

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

Chapter eleven✓

"Okay, so that was really cool." Stiles stood in his place, eyes wide. "Just a shot in the dark: supernatural?" he asked, cocking his brow.

Olivia looked over at him. "No, I'm a bodybuilder." Thinking that they had already figured out that she wasn't exactly human because of the whole not-dying thing from their first encounter, she thought she didn't need to put it out there, but clearly they weren't all on the same page after all. "Definitely not human for that matter."

"Okay, then what are you?" A voice spoke from the boy's side.

Studying the blond curly haired kid, she noticed that they hadn't met before, but he seemed like he was part of the supernatural-friend-group from her point of view. He wore a serious expression upon him yet, it conflicted with his appearance.

He should smile more, was her first thought, completely unrelated.

Taking a moment to consider how she would answer that question, she smiled. "Mexican." she said, resorting to sarcasm instead of actually admitting that she had no idea.

The blond haired boy let out a frustrative huff of air. Even though they hadn't even met fully, he had a feeling like he had already met her, or her sarcasm was just really familiar. He glanced over at Stiles and then let out one long sigh.

"Do you want to go back to the house? I had no idea they had something to do with your family." Scott asked. Meanwhile, Stiles's eyebrows pulled together in confusion, not aware of the relationship between the twins and Olivia.

She thought for a solid second about actually returning back to the McCall residence for the day. But she felt like she would lose if she went back and it didn't sit right with her. "I think I'll be fine." Olivia said, folding her arms over her chest. "As long as they keep their distance."

☾☾☾

After the whole fiasco during first period — what a great start to the day and her first day even — second period went by agonizingly. Sitting at a desk listening to the same monotone voice just talk about uninteresting topics for an hour or so wasn't exactly appealing to Olivia. Her mind was mainly focused on Ethan and Aiden, drowning out the miserable voice as her thoughts swarmed about in her head.

She didn't know how she felt, honestly.

A mix of anger and fear kept overwhelming her, fighting for some sort of prevalence. The anger was definitely taking a stronghold constantly. They had stripped her of everything she ever loved. She wanted revenge for her family, for what they did to her family, tempting her to fight them headon and cause them only suffering and pain like they did to her. But, fear was also rising up in competition. It wasn't that she couldn't fight or didn't want to, it was that they were intimidating and powerful. She could handle herself to an extent, handle the twins to an extent to be exact.