twenty-four

Chapter twenty-four✓

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

TW: PANIC ATTACK TRIGGER WARNING. So if you need to skip it, that is totally fine!  

Olivia just stood there in awe as the Argents pulled out multiple guns and weapons from secret compartments, closets and more. Her eyes were wide with shock as more and more came out from all sorts of different secret compartments. Chris went under his office desk and pulled out one handgun that was most likely tapped to the top of the desk, one pocket knife and then from one of the drawers, ammunition.

She was in utter awe.

"I thought you guys were retired." Stiles shared the same look that Olivia had on her face as they both stood and watched as Allison took out the chinese ring daggers Olivia spotted a few minutes ago.

"Retired, yes, defenseless, no." Chris said, loading the hand gun. "Make sure your phone's on. If you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately." he finished.

Stiles pulled out his phone from his pocket, "Yeah, I'm thinking that's going to be kind of unlikely." He put his phone back and his eye's moved to Olivia who bit the inside of her cheek.

She didn't feel much love for Scott at the moment, her thoughts mostly occupied with the thought of beating his ass to hell and back when he came back...or if he came back at all. It didn't just annoy her that Scott had left her and Stiles, it got underneath her skin. The fact that Scott believed that going with the man who ruined Olivia's life was the better option than with his friends, she would never be able to wrap her mind around how he made that decision and tried to justify it. She was pissed to summarize it.

"You need to remember he's doing what he thinks is right." Chris spoke as he saw the pair's sour faces.

Olivia scoffed, "If you define him going with the man who murdered my entire family as 'doing what he thinks is right', then I think we need to fine tune that perception." her tone was bitter and she didn't feel an ounce of regret as she said what she truly felt. It was as if Scott disregarded what that man had done to her and she would hold a grudge until she spoke to him about it.

The three other people in the room, especially the two gathering all types of weapons, stopped mid-motion, staring at her with some type of expression, most likely pity which she was used to at this point. It seemed that no one knew what to say, I mean, who would? She pretty much dead-panned a serious discussion that they had no real input on.

The silence was getting a little bit much for her as no one really said anything or did anything. She was going to speak up and try and lighten the air until someone did it for her. A figure behind her stood in the doorway, claws and fangs out. "I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but...I'm getting pretty good with these."