Ch.2-Pool party

(Left is Ava Nicole and right in beanie is Rosie Dale)

Angie's p.o.v

"You aren't gonna be able to hide that for very long." I turned to Sara who was standing in my doorway. I was standing in my bikini in front of my mirror realizing that this wasn't gonna work.

"I can barely hide it now. It's gonna be a little suspicious that I'm not wearing a bathing suit to a pool party. Don't you think?" Sara winces a little realizing I had a point but came over and starting rubbing my belly.

"It's really cute though. You are definitely a pretty pregnant person." I laughed and placed a hand on my stomach as well.

"You say that now, but wait until I start having sleepless nights." Sara just shook her head at me before bending down and kissing my bump.

"Did you still want to bring Ava and Rosie? I can go get them for you to talk to real quick if so."

"That would be great thanks. I'm gonna try to find a floaty tank top and jean shorts since this obviously isn't gonna work." Sara laughed at me as she exited the room. After about ten minutes of digging through my wardrobe I finally found the shirt I was looking for and let out a triumphant 'aha'. It wasn't until I heard laughing behind me that I realized I wasn't alone anymore. "Oh, hi."

"Hi." They said in unison. Those two weren't technically sisters but they acted like it. Actually, they acted like twins, always finishing each others sentences and saying things at the same time. It was one of those relationships that borderlines on cute and scary.

"I was wondering if you guys would be willing to come with me and Sara to this pool party. I know it's not really y'alls scene, but I wanted you to talk with Archie and Jughead since he's now a serpent." They looked at each other before nodding hesitantly. "Thank you so much, you're life savers. We'll leave in about 30 minutes so you should probably get ready."

They scurried off together talking about, well I don't honestly know what they were talking about. I quickly put on the outfit I'd grabbed and walked out of my bedroom. I grabbed a banana off the counter and began eating it while I waited for the others to get ready.

"I thought you were going to a pool party." Cassandra's snarky voice said from behind me. I honestly have no idea why she's still here. There's no reason for it, and I haven't been shy about telling her that.

"I am, I just didn't feel like wearing a bathing suit. I'm feeling kinda chunky today. I'm sure you know that feeling." The woman just scoffed at me before marching off in a different direction. I had told all the girls of my pregnancy, but made sure not to tell her. I didn't trust her after the ordeal with Adam.

Soon after the unpleasant meeting the girls walked in and we headed out. We all rode in the mustang since I wasn't riding bikes right now and it was just easier this way. The car ride to Thornhill was filled with blaring music and girly giggles as we all just had fun. It was crazy to me that in less than 7 months I wouldn't be able to do this because I'd have a baby to look after. I'd have to be responsible.

We pulled up to the ruins of the mansion and began to get out. Before I could get very far though, Sara grabbed my arm and held me back telling the other girls to just keep going, we'd catch up. I gave her a confused look, but she just looked worried.

"Have you considered telling Sweet pea?"

"Of course I have! But do you really think that this is the best venue? Besides he's still with Josie right now. Won't be too long and she'll be dropping him before people at school start asking questions." Sara's gaze never wavered but she finally sighed and nodded. We continued our journey to the house, but I couldn't shake the feeling of dread that conversation brought. I was not looking forward to telling Sweet pea. I didn't know how he'd react!